PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pre Game Thread- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another head scratcher from this coaching staff. More Harry on Sunday? Looking forward to him helping the team lose another game...

They have lost two games out of the last 10. That’s hardly a losing streak.

Will be interesting to see if the Pats do anything tactical in this game regarding their seeding.

They'll know by gametime whether the #1 seed is still achievable. If it is not and then they see on the scoreboard that the Bills are blowing out the Jets - do they pull starters?

I don’t believe Belichick will sit the starters. They just had a bye week and this is not an established contender, it’s a team rebuilding and learning to win. They still have a lot of room for improvement and Belichick is going to push them right through to the end of their season,

Did he do a postgame press conference? I guess it’s different for something like a hammy than a potential knee tear or something like that. After the game he likely is fine, but just doesn’t know yet if he’ll be able to perform on that leg in a week or two.

He didn’t do his own PC, but I believe was in the locker room for all of the post-game stuff… and didn’t he later make a cameo at David Andrews’ PC for some Alabama - UGA talk…?

I wonder if we'll get to see Patriots legend Isaiah Ford play for the Dolphins.

Patriots HOFer....

or no?

We won’t know that until kick-off time.
I thought if Buffalo loses to the Jets and we beat Miami we win the division? I don't think any of the 1pm games have any impact on what we're trying to get out of Sunday but I might be mistaken.

Onwenu 4th ???
he good when he plays, its like with Harry, he bad when he plays but he still plays, it took Meyers a Harry concussion to give him a try and find out he is way better than Harry

I thought if Buffalo loses to the Jets and we beat Miami we win the division? I don't think any of the 1pm games have any impact on what we're trying to get out of Sunday but I might be mistaken.

True; I was thinking of the opportunity to grab a more-favorable seeding as a WC, because I don’t give the Jete any chance at all of winning in Barfalo…

Big Mike should be our starting RT, and Trent Brown our starting LT.
I still dream of that BWAMO line :haha: @Joker
car crash horror GIF by Shudder

Last edited:
I read where Trent Brown was our top rated O-lineman, not sure why he's not on the list, maybe snap count.
I think that was just for the individual game (Buffalo win). Mason has now moved past Onwenu as the highest graded OL for the season as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back