Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Who do you want to see OUT?

• Mac Jones OUT! Let us see Zappe!

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Matt Patricia OUT! Let someone else call the offensive plays!

Votes: 102 79.7%
  • Joe Judge OUT! He is ruining our Quarterbacks!

Votes: 48 37.5%
  • KEEP them ALL - I have complete FAITH in the choices BB has made so far this season!

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesnt work like that. Especially when other issues are the reasons or main reasons. Matt P has not been a OC longer than Mac has been an NFL QB.

and Matt P had a head coaching job and completely crap the bed to the point former lions players cont. to talk crap about him.
I don't remember any of that. All of that is pure speculation.

These two tweets answer the question: our passing game is so bad that our run game has become ineffective. Over 3 seconds to throw is not an OL issue. Mac wants to swear and yell about throwing the deep ball and yet he comically overthrows the fastest WR in the league.

Brady was basically Terry Bradshaw prior to 2007...a guy with a lot of SBs but the numbers weren't great

Led the NFL in touchdown passes in 2002. He wasn't god mode, but he was consistently great and did great things in big moments.

Bradshaw was about 1:1 TD/Int ratio and was definitively carried by the defense.

Imagine what this team would look like if McDaniels and Scar were still there.
A plodding 6’8” tackle wouldn’t be lunging at his opponent’s legs. That’s for sure.

That’s Trent Brown taking the easy way out.

These two tweets answer the question: our passing game is so bad that our run game has become ineffective. Over 3 seconds to throw is not an OL issue. Mac wants to swear and yell about throwing the deep ball and yet he comically overthrows the fastest WR in the league.
Under pressure 40% of the time and the run game being bad is precisely an o-line issue. Rham is making yardage out of absolutely nothing. Imagine if he had running lanes.

Unfortunately no one asked Bill about Mac’s screaming.
What good would that do? He doesn't answer most questions and wouldn't answer that one. He might throw in some glowing comments about the defense though, the one coached by Steve.

I don't remember any of that. All of that is pure speculation.
??? you do not remember Matt P in Detroit?? You do not remember the issues he had with the media..hold on..let me see if i can find some quotes from players talking bad about him...

What you need more? Two tackles that weren’t absolute turnstiles last night. Fat, lazy Trent Brown is back and who can even name the RT last night.

Jones didn’t handle the pressure well in a lot of cases, but the o-line barely even tried to block last night.

But Patricia’s strategy last night was to throw short and exploit the Bills’ inability to tackle.
Short to Rham ... That's all he had. Even my grandma could conjure that play.

Under pressure 40% of the time and the run game being bad is precisely an o-line issue. Rham is making yardage out of absolutely nothing. Imagine if he had running lanes.
He will not have holes when teams are stacking the box.

There won’t be holes when your lineman are incapable of blocking either
5 linemen cannot block 6-8 defenders. If you were a DC preparing for the Pats, what would you do? Stack the box.

I know last night was a **** show and it carried over to the game day thread and now the post-game thread.

Let's please treat each other with respect. If I see anyone being disrespectful to another member, insulting them or just plain trolling, you will be gone. If you want to call me a *****, that's fine, but I'm tired of all the name calling and trolling going on.

Let's get back on track!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

Ash

it takes longer than 3 seconds to throw a deep ball, especially with lesser talented wide receivers. Those quick passes or approached they were looking for was not working. The bills had sniffed it out. Needed a plan B. Needed to go into the locker-room and really look at what the Bills D was doing and try to exploit any weakness. That was not done.

Last edited:
Well the Celtics and Bruins are legit title contenders.
That's all I got. I always love the Pats but stick a fork in em this year

Outside looking in, I think the choice of OC is really killing Jones' development. To me, it's a head scratcher. There has to be someone better than a former DC???
Hiring ex coaches who are being paid by their former teams is, in theory, saving Kraft a lot of cash. The fact that both of those coaches blow chunks is a problem for us fans, and by the sound of it some of the players.

You people are delusional. Belichick could lose every game for the next 5 years and he’d still have the coldest coaching job in all of American sports. Belichick will leave one day, but I can guarantee you it’s going to be solely his decision.

I don't know if you saw the game, the receivers were still running routes over 4 seconds. Hence no one is open leave apart screen to Rham. It was that bad

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back