PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Seattle beats the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry averaged a 128 catch and 1152 yard season tonight. Sure there are things to see more of hopefully, but that’s not the reason this game was lost.

Harry averaged a 128 catch and 1152 yard season tonight. Sure there are things to see more of hopefully, but that’s not the reason this game was lost.
Nobody is blaming Harry for the loss. There’s a difference between saying he needs to do some things better and saying he caused a loss. He was probably one of the top 5 players on the field. The defense in total was atrocious

Yes DaBruinz is like this angry bitter cranky troll on the forum. He posts like a little teenager. Super emotional.

You clearly don't know what the posting of a teenager is compared to an adult. One of the reasons I treat you with disdain. Because you lie and post garbage that isn't backed up by actual football knowledge. Numerous people have taken you to task for it and yet, you still spew the same BS over and over again.

Not surprised that you think I'm the troll when that's all you basically do by repeating the same crap over and over again.

I am rooting for Harry but the whole deal with him is that he's supposed to be really tough to bring down after the catch and that didn't happen tonight.

I'm shocked at how good Cam is looking and I think this is a game that is probably less close if Brady is still under center which sounds like I'm throwing shade at Brady but it's just more that this team doesn't have what he needs to thrive.

I think we can address the defensive breakdowns and if we're going to lose a game I don't mind dropping one to the NFC.

Right now I think we have a good shot at winning 3 out of the next 4.

Honestly, this is as close as I think you can come to feeling upbeat after a loss.

I don’t know how I’m spinning when I literally didn’t change my stance on Harry at all... but whatever. This is what I get for engaging.
Take a chill pill

You clearly have reading comprehension issues because I never said you were spinning about Harry. I said you lied about Harry. And you did.

I said you were SPINNING regarding Moore. You were flat out WRONG about what he did tonight. You made a BS claim that you tried to hype by saying he humiliated the Patriots all night. The guy had ONE good play. The 38 yard catch against JMac.

To actually engage, you have to bring facts. And you have to admit when you're wrong. Like you are about Moore.

For a good minute my sanity was balanced on a thin line.. At the 1 yd line. Then I started to think... We gave up 5 tds. 5...yet we were 1 yd away from over coming that. 1 yd decided the game in crunch time today vs one of the best coached teams in the league. Full of good veterans and arguably the best QB in the league current day. Then I thought...There is ALOT to take away from this game...

#1. Hightower is sorely missed. The front 7 has lost its bite, its spear head. Rewatching some plays..the front 7 just gets swallowed up... I know if Zeus was in there a guard or TE is bettingv flattened. Bentley is not that. I don't know if we have someone in the front 7 right now with that physicality current day. Id certainly start putting some feelers on traded for a linebacker capable of blowing up blockers and make open field tackles.

#2 this offense is going to be scary good in due time.

I am rooting for Harry but the whole deal with him is that he's supposed to be really tough to bring down after the catch and that didn't happen tonight.

I'm shocked at how good Cam is looking and I think this is a game that is probably less close if Brady is still under center which sounds like I'm throwing shade at Brady but it's just more that this team doesn't have what he needs to thrive.

I think we can address the defensive breakdowns and if we're going to lose a game I don't mind dropping one to the NFC.

Right now I think we have a good shot at winning 3 out of the next 4.

Honestly, this is as close as I think you can come to feeling upbeat after a loss.
I don't know...I felt pretty upbeat when my ex-wife was reported missing on that African safari...but, I digress.

Sony Michel is a problem. Every now and then he'll squirt through and gain 10-12 yards and fall down when the safety breathe on him. It's love to see how many tackles he breaks compared to other running backs. He looks very slow...

KC and Baltimore are the only two teams I worry about offensively and defensively
I now think we beat KC, not afraid of them anymore now that I know we can hold our own.

I am enjoying reading the Panthers forum " Official Sunday Night Football thread - Pats at Hawks" thread. Basically comes down to they are screwed, ownership and management sucks and never should have let Cam go.

Patriots rookie safety Kyle Dugger played 34 snaps and had four tackles and two pressures. He was targeted in coverage three times and allowed three catches, but he only gave up 23 yards, and not a single one of those catches went for a first down.
Didn't watch the game. PFF had to say this about Dugger so I wanted to ask people who watched the game how he did in his first real outing (last game he only played 11 snaps I think)?

and I think this is a game that is probably less close if Brady is still under center which sounds like I'm throwing shade at Brady but it's just more that this team doesn't have what he needs to thrive.
That's what I feel as well. At this stage of his career Brady just doesn't have that extra gear anymore where he can drag a 2006-like receiving corps anymore. Cam with his dual threat ability has a better shot with this roster. Now, with options like in Tampa I'd still like my chances with Brady.

I am enjoying reading the Panthers forum " Official Sunday Night Football thread - Pats at Hawks" thread. Basically comes down to they are screwed, ownership and management sucks and never should have let Cam go.
I mean pretty everyone is wondering why Cam was left on the market so long after tonight.

Edit: we probably should work on an extension

You clearly have reading comprehension issues because I never said you were spinning about Harry. I said you lied about Harry. And you did.

I said you were SPINNING regarding Moore. You were flat out WRONG about what he did tonight. You made a BS claim that you tried to hype by saying he humiliated the Patriots all night. The guy had ONE good play. The 38 yard catch against JMac.

To actually engage, you have to bring facts. And you have to admit when you're wrong. Like you are about Moore.

The most toxic person in this entire forum is DaBruinz. Can't ever post without being abrasive

When Brady was in his prime and Cam came in the league, I wanted Brady over Cam every year...even when Cam took the panthers to the Super Bowl on his back. I'm a homer...but...I was always WRONG about Cam Newton. He IS a spectacular NFL QB still. Just hope he stays healthy.

I love how we now have a Boo Hoo Harry Crew here now:rofl::rofl:

The most toxic person in this entire forum is DaBruinz. Can't ever post without being abrasive

No. You are more toxic than I am. I post plenty without "being abrasive". You just insist on trolling and posting lies.

P.S. It's funny how numerous people have called you out over your pathetic assessment of Harry, but it's only me you have an issue with.

Last edited:
When Brady was in his prime and Cam came in the league, I wanted Brady over Cam every year...even when Cam took the panthers to the Super Bowl on his back. I'm a homer...but...I was always WRONG about Cam Newton. He IS a spectacular NFL QB still. Just hope he stays healthy.
Really feels like the Panthers were misusing Newton for most of his time there. Sure he has somewhat weird mechanics that sometimes affect his accuracy (which makes the following even more puzzling), but still, he can perfectly well play the short/medium game yet the Panthers were having him gun deep so often before Norv Turner got there. Watching him now and in 2018 makes me think that he could very well have been a consistent 60-65% passer his whole career with a good and sensible OC.

Really feels like the Panthers were misusing Newton for most of his time there. Sure he has somewhat weird mechanics that sometimes affect his accuracy (which makes the following even more puzzling), but still, he can perfectly well play the short/medium game yet the Panthers were having him gun deep so often before Norv Turner got there. Watching him now and in 2018 makes me think that he could very well have been a consistent 60-65% passer his whole career with a good and sensible OC.

Yes. Cam can be a consistent 65% efficient passer while also having a full playbook. I don't want McD putting on weird restrictions with Cam. Cam didn't have a ton of passes during this game until they fell behind. McD shouldn't restrict the play calls.

The guy had ONE good play. The 38 yard catch against JMac.

and that one good play apparently only had like a 6% probability of happening, so could be classified as a fluky play

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes