PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Seattle beats the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he? We scored 3 TD’s. 2 were him running. We could have dropped back, but really if he’s more effective there... who really cares
I said passing TD.

Moore gashed us and averaged 16 yards on each of his 12 catches. Outside Metcalf he was easily Seattle’s most efficient receiver.

You're assessment of Harry is crap. He didn't go down at "any contact". But like several others, you can't give credit where it's due. Either to Harry or to the Seattle defense.

Moore had 3 Catches all night. Where do you get 12 catches from?? And you're ignoring that 38 of the 48 yards came one 1 play for Moore. So, you'll forgive everyone if they don't get excited over 2 catches for 10 yards. Your assessment that Moore "Gashed the Patriots" is downright ridiculous.

I liked the game Harry played, but I would like to see him break a tackle here and there he falls too easily

1. Doughboy as a nickname isn't the greatest sign for a player. Does he like to eat ??

2. I will give Harry credit. He made 2 catches near the end of the game I didn't expect him to make. Before that it was a lot of the same 4-yard catches and immediately fall down.

The worse Harry take down was when a db on his knees stuck his arm out and Harry fell over. Not even a tackle. I mean, how about stepping over the extended arm ffs.

1. Doughboy as a nickname isn't the greatest sign for a player. Does he like to eat ??

2. I will give Harry credit. He made 2 catches near the end of the game I didn't expect him to make. Before that it was a lot of the same 4-yard catches and immediately fall down.
Yeah at least we can say with confidence he and team are trying to make it work.

Doughboy doesn't refer to him being fat, just soft like dough.

You're assessment of Harry is crap. He didn't go down at "any contact". But like several others, you can't give credit where it's due. Either to Harry or to the Seattle defense.

Moore had 3 Catches all night. Where do you get 12 catches from?? And you're ignoring that 38 of the 48 yards came one 1 play for Moore. So, you'll forgive everyone if they don't get excited over 2 catches for 10 yards. Your assessment that Moore "Gashed the Patriots" is downright ridiculous.

Actually the first thing I said in the initial post you quoted in regards to Harry was “Harry shows some promise” and then I criticized one aspect of his game that I didn’t like. So don’t confuse you being a softball who can’t handle any criticism with me not giving credit where it was due. The only players on the entire team I was kinder too were Jules (and I critiqued him too) and Cam. Maybe Byrd if you want to be technical because he surprised me with some plays, but that’s more low expectations. Oh and I defended Harry last week as well. So I don’t care for you losing your **** over it. He went down at first contact almost every time he had the ball. Kudos to him for holding on for one tough hit. But I expect more for someone his size.

12 was a typo. It was 3.

Now you're just flat out lying. Harry's 2 previous catches where at or behind the LOS and were very well covered to begin with. That's what the play design was. With one exception, every tackle made on him was hard. But your "compliments" are as backhanded as ever and show your lack of knowledge of the game.

As for his nickname that Cam gave him, maybe you should do a bit of research and educate yourself. Or is that too much to ask?

Actually the first thing I said in the initial post you quoted in regards to Harry was “Harry shows some promise” and then I criticized one aspect of his game that I didn’t like. So don’t confuse you being a softball who can’t handle any criticism with me not giving credit where it was due. The only players on the entire team I was kinder too were Jules (and I critiqued him too) and Cam. Maybe Byrd if you want to be technical because he surprised me with some plays, but that’s more low expectations. Oh and I defended Harry last week as well. So I don’t care for you losing your **** over it. He went down at first contact almost every time he had the ball. Kudos to him for holding on for one tough hit. But I expect more for someone his size.

12 was a typo. It was 3.

Yes DaBruinz is like this angry bitter cranky troll on the forum. He posts like a little teenager. Super emotional.

I don't really see us losing to anyone else lol, if the defense didn't opt out and we had a kicker we win.

I don't really see us losing to anyone else lol, if the defense didn't opt out and we had a kicker we win.
KC and Baltimore are the only two teams I worry about offensively and defensively

Doughboy doesn't refer to him being fat, just soft like dough.

Cam explained he named Harry this nickname based on the pillsbury dough boy. Doesn't seem like a great sign.

I suppose, but JE11 had the ball go through his hands on a sure score with 0:10 left on the clock.

Also Harry made big plays on the final drive, but will get very little credit on this board.
Not to mention holding on to that ball in the 1st quarter when Diggs tried to kill him.

12 was a typo. It was 3.

No. The first thing you did was lie through your teeth claiming Harry went down at any contact. That was and is a complete fabrication on your part. The fact you continue to say it doesn't make it any truer now than it did when you first spewed that garbage. You've not given a single Seattle Defensive player one iota of credit for their play. Particularly Jamal Adams.

I'm not you. You're the one who can't handle criticism of your ridiculous posts.

Yeah. Sure the 12 was a "typo". Uh huh. Doesn't change the fact that your assessment of Moore is ridiculous because you over-inflate the 1 good play while trying to hide the 2 plays that generated a total of 10 yards. It also ignores the fact that Lockett was the "more consistent" receiver.

You should have stopped while you were behind. Now, all you're doing is spinning and trying not to look foolish..

Cam explained he named Harry this nickname based on the pillsbury dough boy. Doesn't seem like a great sign.

Cam ALSO said it had nothing to do with N'Keal's play on the field. But it's clear you can't be bothered to acknowledge that part because it detracts from your ridiculous assessment.

No. The first thing you did was lie through your teeth claiming Harry went down at any contact. That was and is a complete fabrication on your part. The fact you continue to say it doesn't make it any truer now than it did when you first spewed that garbage. You've not given a single Seattle Defensive player one iota of credit for their play. Particularly Jamal Adams.

I'm not you. You're the one who can't handle criticism of your ridiculous posts.

Yeah. Sure the 12 was a "typo". Uh huh. Doesn't change the fact that your assessment of Moore is ridiculous because you over-inflate the 1 good play while trying to hide the 2 plays that generated a total of 10 yards. It also ignores the fact that Lockett was the "more consistent" receiver.

You should have stopped while you were behind. Now, all you're doing is spinning and trying not to look foolish..
I don’t know how I’m spinning when I literally didn’t change my stance on Harry at all... but whatever. This is what I get for engaging.

Take a chill pill

Harry averaged a 128 catch and 1152 yard season tonight. Sure there are things to see more of hopefully, but that’s not the reason this game was lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back