PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Ravens beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

not sure why others can't see this. Watch any other QB in this league and Mac's arm strength is noticeably weaker.
Just to be clear, does this include back-ups?

Definitely would prefer Zappe to Hoyer. He also had chemistry with Humphrey and Nixon. Bring Nixon up for some speed.
There is nothing to lose.

The way macs injury looked to me i think it might be a fracture from the way the player came down on his leg... My concern for Mac isn't his arm. i think he can make alll the throws he needs to its the lack of composure at critical times.

At the very least it might be time for Kraft to say he needs to change his staff (even if it means his son gets demoted) and that someone else needs to be a in charge of roster construction or at least be a counter balance to Bill where Kraft can break the tie if they disagree.

If Bill doesn’t like that, yes it might be time to think about whether his past success is worth an outdated roster construction model and a HC giving his son and other old buddies big jobs when there are better people out there. P

We should have been at the table in trying to get Mike Kafka to an OC role in a year we were looking for one
Oh my god, Kraft making decisions.

Bad penalties and turnovers the theme since game 1 of 2020.

not sure why others can't see this. Watch any other QB in this league and Mac's arm strength is noticeably weaker.
I've been watching football for many decades and I disagree with you.

Mac's problems are mechanical, not his arm strength. Today he zipped a couple when he finally didn't throw off his back foot

It's to coaching that the patriots are missing. The little details they usually excel at are failing

Either way, he has two years left here. If the team isn’t turned around in two years, the Krafts thank him for his service. If he turns it around in two years, he retires. He’s already over 70.
I don't care about age nor should anyone. Performance is what matters.

Sean Peyton, Wes Welker, Byron Leftwich, Brian Hoyer, Ken Dorsey.
All names I would target.
I loved Mike McDaniel home run hire by Miami.
We'll see if McD has what it takes long term

This team goes 4-13, and it’s time to start questioning how much longer Bill should be here.
If that happens I don’t think there will be a question I think changes will be made. And rightfully so.

I've been watching football for many decades and I disagree with you.

Mac's problems are mechanical, not his arm strength. Today he zipped a couple when he finally didn't throw off his back foot
I think the problem is Mac "zipping it" means he's putting a lot more energy into the throw compared to most any other QB to make up for his weak arm. I agree, mechanically he needs to have everything perfect to get decent velocity on the ball.

Hey guys. I enjoyed my experience overall win or lose. The only bad spot was after the game I was shoved down the stairs. That was an ugly game for sure

I thought it was common knowledge that she was in a serious relationship with Evan Lazar.
I’m just a guy trying to catch up on NE news and such. I don’t know the inner workings of the love lives of the Patsfans and famous.

I'm very excited to find out if Hoyer can finally end his current 0-17 losing streak.

Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

I let some lobstahs go right back into the ocean :(

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back