PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Raiders beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Would any player come out and say the coach told me to do it?

The final play will live in infamy.
What should be call it?

There is the -

"Immaculate Reception"
"Music City Miracle"
"The Drive:
"The Fumble"
"The Butt Fumble"

FkTaYwVXwAE2c6U
FkTaDHwXoAIvGSM
I haven't seen a video yet. We didn't get the broadcast where I live

People calling a 7-7 record, with 3 games remaining and a playoff berth still on the line, an "abortion" of a season? Good lord we're spoiled.

Take a look at league standings. Nearly everyone is in the 5-9 to 8-6 range. Only a few teams have 9-10+ wins.

An abortion of a season is 3-14. Not 7-7 and a potential playoff berth.

Despite all the issues, they're .500 and a few plays (or calls) away from 8-9+ wins.
yeah, I went a little overboard probably in reaction to the last play of this game, now that was an abortion.

Name BOB OC & assistant HC. Give him full autonomy over the offense & the offensive coaching staff. That's a start.
BOB was Awful and was Horrible as HC in Houston……not the answer IMHO

You do realize only a small minority of this fanbase thinks that and literally no other football fan is thinking anything but "wow they really ****ed up if Mac Jones tackling Chandler Jones was their last line of defense in winning the game".

If anybody lost this team from that play, it would be Stevenson and Meyers for basically going rogue and stealing a chance to win from them.
Stop it. Slow down by grabbing on, not flopping down like the jailhouse whore.

4 years they have not addressed the lack of talent on offense. Kraft should start there next season. Say that's the priority.

Appreciate the immature reply! Rock on with Mac and the steamrolling offense!
How is it immature? I was talking about the final play. You disagree and go on about the game. How can I possibly reply to something that makes absolutely no sense. It's your own fault for posting it

Getting tired of sport, I can't take this season any longer.

Stop it. Slow down by grabbing on, not flopping down like the jailhouse whore.
That's cool. It wouldn't have mattered. Jones was running that back. Brady wouldn't have made it. Zappe wouldn't have made it. Nobody on that team is looking at Mac for why that play was a mess. That's pretty much a guarantee. Like I said, only a small subset of Patriots fans are dying on the hill of Mac not making a tackle nobody expected him to make for that travesty of a play. Everyone else understands even being in that position was an indictment on the team.

How is it immature? I was talking about the final play. You disagree and go on about the game. How can I possibly reply to something that makes absolutely no sense. It's your own fault for posting it
Condescending too... Keep going... You're like the pats with penalties

This is ultimately my fear. Belichick might have tied his cart to his relatives and friends and it's going to be uncomfortable saying to him that he needs to make changes. And at his age, he might rather retire than make those changes.
He'll go coach another team. Not retire. As soon as the demand is even broached, he'll say no. If Kraft doesn't already understand this, he's stupid.

People calling a 7-7 record, with 3 games remaining and a playoff berth still on the line, an "abortion" of a season? Good lord we're spoiled.

Take a look at league standings. Nearly everyone is in the 5-9 to 8-6 range. Only a few teams have 9-10+ wins.

An abortion of a season is 3-14. Not 7-7 and a potential playoff berth.

Despite all the issues, they're .500 and a few plays (or calls) away from 8-9+ wins.

I was guilty of using the ever popular abortion metaphor to describe the Patriots this season. In fairness, I did say the team was an abortion resulting from a Jets, Lions, Falcons, Browns gangbang. Maybe that makes it worse, actually.

I am not really referring to the results. It's more a reaction to the unbelievable number of stupid mistakes, penalties, and other occurrences completely uncharacteristic of a Belichick Patriots team. They have turned a number of wins into losses just from stupidity.

But you are right. In the grand scheme of the NFL, a 7-7 team is not an abortion. Maybe we could call it a really wet fart that soils the underpants?

Last edited:
His foot is clearly out of bounds as it’s on the line. Tough call. But one that needs to be made. TD overturned. And it’s third down for the Raiders.

The league looks at best foolish. At worst, corrupt. Was the fix in?

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back