PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Raiders beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

compare this offensive dumpster fire to other teams in the AFC...the Patriots are light years away from KC, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Miami, etc....it's not close and the gap is getting bigger

What Josh was whispering into Mac's ear when he spoke to him for a long time at the end of the game:

Hold on.gif

Agenda? What? WTF are you talking about, he was a BUM against a WEAK Pass Defense team.
I was all for Mac, then I hovered on the fence.
I dealt with Grogan/Eason/Flutie/Hodson/Millen.

I've seen mediocre plenty,
I'm done with him now, if I'm forced to watch him I'll be there and cheer for him, but I don't want him leading the offense ... I'm obviously gonna be miserable because Bill will keep that 7/7/1900 boy in there... I'm used to it, sucks being a Jat fan Though..
Maybe not you and I apologize lumping you in with them, I'm talking about the guys that pin every loss on Mac, no matter what. BTW Mac was good last year so what has changed this year?

No, but it was pathetic.
Are you guys really serious?
A 220 lb. QB should not be able to tackle a 260 lb. 6’5” DE.
I know you are upset with Mac, but being upset about not making that tackle isn’t reasonable.

Last edited:
Lower odds than a Hail Mary, which puts the ball in the end zone with a chance to win. The problem is Mac Jones doesn’t have a strong on a farm to make the throw.
Exactly, that's why they tried the draw, it would have been a 60+ yard throw, Mac's got to work on his arm strength like they had Brady do his first year.

Raiders guy caught a TD in the end zone but second foot was out by a couple inches, Pats last play they run the ball and Rham tosses it back to Jacobi who for somefreakingknow reason he tosses it back to Mac and its caught by Chandler Jones who runs it in for a TD.
You forgot, the first drive we scored twice and the sideline called a Timeout on the first one, the second one Jonnu moved which made us get 3 instead of 7.Then there was a punt that was blocked with 30 seconds to go in the half because Peppers and Phillips were looking back at the punter during the snap. Then on 4th and 10 to win the game we play 15 yards off the ball, and stopped pressuring Carr for the next 3-4 plays. And after all that were still in position to win, but

Thankfully I don't think it's too late to fix Mac. Big changes are needed though and it starts with OC.

Results wise this season is pretty much a lost one, which isn't particularly heart breaking as my expecations weren't high to begin with. but it wasn't a complete waste at least. Some of the rookies really showed up this year, 3rd good draft in a row looks like. Uche and Onwenu became big contributors. Defensively we could be building something special here. We need a good offseason on the offensive side, we need talent and we need an offensive mind.
Firs they need to fix the team.need some leaders who have a passion and fire and attitude to play. not point fingers at coaches or playclaling all the time and suck it up on the field themselves. this like the 2009 team in construction.

After mason was traded for a bag of balls, mcdaniels left (taking coaches with him) the strange trade and fat matt being named as OC i thought this is what would happen. That the team would be 7-10 or 8-9. Kraft needs to lay down the law with BB get rid of his kids and his buddys like fat matt and the player personal decsisions, and hire a gm.

Kraft laying down the law with Bill in getting rid of all those guys will result (I guarantee) in Bill's resignation. Maybe the team needs to move on from him.

After mason was traded for a bag of balls, mcdaniels left (taking coaches with him) the strange trade and fat matt being named as OC i thought this is what would happen. That the team would be 7-10 or 8-9. Kraft needs to lay down the law with BB get rid of his kids and his buddys like fat matt and the player personal decsisions, and hire a gm.
From your lips to Krafts’ ears—both Jonathan and Robert.

That walk by Belichick shows you he’s near retirement. The end is nigh.

Are you guys really serious?
A 220 lb. QB should be able to tackle a 260 lb. 6’5” DE.
I know you are upset with Mac, but being upset about not making that tackle isn’t reasonable.
Yeah especially with Chandler running with a head of steam and Mac off balance. If only there were more guys there to help him out but it was so unexpected that the ball was going to be thrown 20 yards behind where the rest of the team was.

FkTaYwVXwAE2c6U
FkTaDHwXoAIvGSM

This second shot PROVES that the toe was on the ground, THEN the heel came down

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back