PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

The offense was ****ing atrocious and Patricia must be removed from play calling duties.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved that return from Marcus Jones to win it. Very exciting and the defense was good as we can expect them to be.

But let’s not bury the primary story. Our offense sucks and we can’t go anywhere if it remains this way. Something has to change.
The primary story isn’t that they won on a last second punt return td? Or that the Pats held the Jets to less than 200 yards?

Defense and special teams matter.

The offense is only the primary story if that’s the only thing you pay attention to.

Listen, Mac had around 250 yds passing. That's the good part. IMO the bad was his pocket decisions weren't great. On a couple of sacks he if he had been able to drop and throw in time he would have avoided about half the sacks. But he was probably trying to avoid the bad play and got too cautious. He was also dealing with 2 OL go out DURING the game and a 3rd one playing hobbled.

Offense isn't that far away
3 points. What do you mean the offense isn’t far away? :rofl:

What a win!!! Marcus Jones!!!!!

Our defense was incredible!!!! Offense and line need to get better!!! Win win and go to 6-4.

I love it!!!!! Hate the jets and this feels great!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!
One of the ugliest wins in Pats history but a W is still a W…..can’t do this against a better team and this OL is putrid. Lucky to get out with the win….Defense played AWESOME and deserves the game ball!

With the D playing so well, the O will get energized and start playing better, I am sure of that !!!!

No tie obviously, but still interesting..

Uh, except in the Super Bowl and the AFC Champion Game.maybe he should clarify that they haven’t ended in a tie.

One of the ugliest wins in Pats history but a W is still a W…..can’t do this against a better team and this OL is putrid. Lucky to get out with the win….Defense played AWESOME and deserves the game ball!
A division win against a hated opponent I'll take every day!!!! Loving it!!!! STC

Mack Wilson Sr block in the back was absolutely unnecessary. He is lucky the refs were fed up being part of this game.
Typical idiot that tries to do something to be a part of the play.

Gotta say, with 2 more games within the next 11 days against two of the best teams in the league, with our current OL…no bueno. Anyways, go PATS!

I still can't believe it ended like that. Wow. Marcus Jones has been really good in the return game pretty much all season. It was only a matter of time til he scored on a return. He's been fairly solid on defense as well. Great pick.
Believe that was first PR for TD in the league this year.

Let's go.....we're 6-4 now....Jets are in last place!!!! You have to be pumped!!!!!!!!
And we're clinging to that 7th seed instead of being on the outside looking in!

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back