PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

IDK from the first view, it looked like he blocked in the back. But they showed a different angle and it looked like he made a legal block hitting the Jets player on the side.
FiCWsCrWIAEN1VO

On 2 of those drives into the red zone, we got moved back because of holding calls.
That's OK, there's been plenty more where Mac couldn't get anything done, and it's not like there was a TD called back that I saw. Admittedly my daughter is sick, so I was distracted

We are 6-4 and essentially control our own destiny in the division. I truly believe the only thing holding this team back from being a contender (maybe an outside contender) is Mac Jones. The time is now, Bill. Please, please, please do what’s best for the team.

Gonna sound like a downer but it's hard to even be excited for the win. Our offense struggles to put up 1 touchdown per game.
You are right…. This D reminds me of the 03-04 D and all you needed was an efficient offense that scored 13-17 points and you could win….Brady was the game manager then….but this team really struggles in the RZ at least for TDs ….OL sucks tho so that is huge part of our problems

That because Patricia gets ultra conservative in the red zone.
Zappe got into the EZ much better, Mac had the same problem at the end of last year too. In his final 5 games, he had 6 TD'S and 3 of them were against the lowly Jags. So 3 TD's in 4 games

His stats are pretty darn good. No touchdowns, but no int either. Not exciting, only mildly encouraging, but better than nothing.
Stats are deceiving when you have that with 3 total points

Marcus Jones towing the team line

Orgasm Face GIF by Alissandra

Zappe got into the EZ much better, Mac had the same problem at the end of last year too. In his final 5 games, he had 6 TD'S and 3 of them were against the lowly Jags. So 3 TD's in 4 games

BuT iT waZ agaiNsT the LiOns

Ugly game

Good win

For years this team had one of the best O-lines and now it has one of the worse. Some of it has to be assigned to coaching, there is no one like Dante ! I miss him !!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back