PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are likely done with him, but it doesn’t look to me like trading out Newhouse for Wynn is going to instantly transform our blocking, especially the running game.
I would be surprised if they let him go. They will probably carry 4 OTs and it's clear that Cunningham hasn't shown enough to beat out Newhouse for the starting job. Which should tell everyone everything they need to know about our OT depth issues.

What was unwarranted? You think Brady was good today? The team was alseep on defense for for the first quarter and a half, was ridiculously undisciplined and gave up several first downs via penalty.
The offense had no answers...red zone ofer, needs trick plays to score tds, and if I'm I'm not mistaken Brady has generated a total of 2 touchdown drives the last 3 games when he has to cross the 50...sorry someo us don't have our Patriots footy pajamas and pom poms out on game day
Yes . No one has been objective about this team as you have been over the years. Clearly. I am quite sure you repeatedly said the same thing last yr . No one listened. Look what happened. We just lucked into a SB because the other teams sucked . Everyone always assumes they will get things fixed. Except they dont and pats suck in the playoffs. They have no clue what they are doing and dont know how to win. Its time to start supporting the browns or 49ers ? they seem to very talented and well coached and perfect. Or are the ravens the current flavor ? Please help everyone here see the light.

9-1, 6 games left, two of which are against cinch and Miami.

Suddenly the Houston game doesn’t seem so imposing.

You have to love it, they just won a tough road game.

Hopefully Dorsett will be OK

What a BS call on Brooks. He led with his SHOULDER and hit Ertz in the chest..

It seeemed to me that all the "non-calls" went Philly's way despite Romo and Nance's claims to the contrary..

they will make that call every time

You have to be fair .... Andrews is a huge loss

Of course but the center has nothing to do with this specific play.

Brady didn't read the blitzer presnap, didn't set the protection right to pick him up and then reacted too slow to throw hot (or throw the ball away). Him being fooled is not something you see often but that one was not on the OL.

Don't give sh!t about style points...we scored more points then our opponent.

That Brooks kid was crazy good. I likey him

Yes, I’ve been so uninformed. Every team has injuries. Philly has been incredibly mediocre since last year. But go on, keep blaming it on injuries.

People like yourself who have ZERO understanding of the game blow off injuries with dumb comments like "every team has injuries". You downplay the effects that injuries have on other teams while going on and on about the Pats injuries setting them back..

9-1, 6 games left, two of which are against cinch and Miami.

Suddenly the Houston game doesn’t seem so imposing.

You have to love it, they just won a tough road game.

Hopefully Dorsett will be OK
This game was huge.

13-3 is very reasonable

Clearly you haven't followed the Pats worth a damn.
Grant Williams was worse.
Eugene Chung was worse.

Eugene Chung LOL - you have to go back 25+ years to complain about him, and Grant Williams didn't start for the Patriots. If any backup
Newhouse is not a starting tackle. He is an emergency swing tackle.

He should be compared to players like Waddle or Fleming. Who were both on the same tier as him except they had the lucky circumstance of being surrounded by better blocking through TEs and FBs.

That's fair. But Newhouse stinks and I wish I felt confident that Isaiah Wynn will stay healthy for the rest of the season.

Yes . No one has been objective about this team as you have been over the years. Clearly. I am quite sure you repeatedly said the same thing last yr . No one listened. Look what happened. We just lucked into a SB because the other teams sucked . Everyone always assumes they will get things fixed. Except they dont and pats suck in the playoffs. They have no clue what they are doing and dont know how to win. Its time to start supporting the browns or 49ers ? they seem to very talented and well coached and perfect. Or are the ravens the current flavor ? Please help everyone here see the light.

You are wasting your time with a troll who should have been banned from the football board and send into the pit of irrelevance (baseball sub board) a long time ago.

Not in the Brady-Belichick era we haven't. I'm talking about starting tackles.
Yes, we have. Grant Williams was during the Brady - Belichick era. And I'd say that Kenyatta Jones was no better than Newhouse as well..

Solid win, Thanks for the thread ban weak minded fanboys....

D did well after first 2 drives...Brady was terrible....Harry pretty invisible....I thought Philadelphia defense sucked, which would explain all the 30, 35 point predictionS ..

So now we've seen Harry added to the offense and they scored 17 and resorted to trickery for a TD...so now, Isaiah Wynn is going to be the reason this offense gets back to respectability?

The Patriots won.

Sorry for your loss.

GDT when we win but don't win by 30+

I would be surprised if they let him go. They will probably carry 4 OTs and it's clear that Cunningham hasn't shown enough to beat out Newhouse for the starting job. Which should tell everyone everything they need to know about our OT depth issues.
I agree. I only meant that he will move behind Wynn.

Lane Johnson! Paging Lane Johnson!!
Are You Having Fun Now?

This game took us back to the beginning....2001 offense wasn’t that great, either....but with this defense and zero offensive turnovers, this team beats everyone including the ravens in Baltimore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back