PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Appears Bills will not be resting starters next week.

If the defense didn't give up that last score I would have been almost perfect in my prediction. Which was 23-13. Oh well. We have at least 1 more meaningful game to play. Insane when you think about it.

Great win Pats!
Love seeing the Dolphins lose.
I apologize in advance for having to embarrass your team on your home soil next week. I actually like you as a poster, so I wont feel entirely comfortable making you relive the last 20 years of sheer dominance.

Hopefully you will be able to let it go, so we can continue being cordial.

One word “fugly”.
But it’s a win

2 Tds and a field goal by the offense is not good enough. Offense looked terrible for 70% of the game.

Things I never want to see
Screens to myers
Agreed…..

Any chance Buffalo rests their starters next week? Probably not since the Queefs held on today.
No they need the W for the #1 seed.
I don't give us a big chance but just wanna see some improvement. Play smart and tough. Bills have much more talent. But play em tough. Can't ask for much more

Done for the year.
Only if the Pats don't make the play-offs. If they do, he'd be eligible to come back if the Pats advanced beyond the Wild card games.

Good to see Jones finish strong:

View attachment 48717

I think that was the best finish in a 4th quarter he's had. I'll have to go back and look, but this was definitely one of his better stretches.
I've said it a million times, they need to let Mac Jones throw the ball more

• Agree
Reactions: SNL
Team held tough, better second half. Big play Dugger the catalyst again.

The pats run D has been awesome since barmore returned vs. the Raiders. Before he got hurt they shut down chubb & the lions’ run game. This D has to get their CBs back so they can play man & they’ll have a puncher’s chance next week.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back