PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Browns

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Not the prettiest of wins, but I'll take it...that's two in a row and we're now on a roll!!!!! Who's coming aboard???? This bus is going to start rolling!!!!!

Our defense played well, Tyquan is impressive and we're back to 500!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the GOAT coach for tying George Halas for 2nd most all time wins!!!

Hoping. the injuries aren't serious, but it's really nice to get back to back wins!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!

The defense is getting tight

Bill Belichick is a God. This team is so dominant. Another easy win, as expected.

The fact that we can win with random 2nd and 3rd stringers off the street at QB really speaks to the talent and coaching of this team, and reminds me of 2016. We'll have the exact same outcome as we did that year.

It will be good to have our starting QB back next week.

Last edited:
Not quite perfect, but very, very satisfying. Favourite moment: Schooler trying to give the ball to Belichick after the fumble recovery -- Belichick's expression!

BB gets a lot of grief on patsfans.

Dude’s been a dawg recently. His last two drafts look very good and his third stringer was a first down away from leading them to three straight wins.

I'll take any win, especially on the road. Thought we were solid enough for three quarters before getting sloppy in the 4th. Got a break with the onside kick being touched out of bounds, and we took full advantage. Being picky, I'd say too many 1 &10 became 2 & 9 when running the ball. Overall though a good W with Zappe once again looking like a decent NFL QB.

And how do we feel about 300+ yards, equally spread to 4 out of 7 pass catchers (60ish each), 2 TD, no int., from our third ah say third string QB?

Officially anyway. Something tells me he's earned a little bit of leeway before Mac is back.

Dude’s been a dawg recently. His last two drafts look very good and his third stringer was a first down away from leading them to three straight wins.
He'll be appreciated when he's gone and our next coach is average...A great advantage that we've always had....He'sjust so much better than another coach in the league, probably worth 3 or 4 points a game

GB is lucky to catch us when they did. We smoke them if we played today.

I road win in the NFL. I’ll take it.

Great win. Too many injuries though, hopefully its not serious with Barmore and Bourne !

We're 3-3 and it feels great considering how the season started !

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back