PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Packers beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Really proud of this team. We didn't come up with the win, but proud of the way we competed and played.

Our coaching staff did a great job today, we were outmanned.

Tough loss, but we'll be better for it.

Let's discuss!!!

GG we go to 1-3. Kind of as expected. But at least you get a moral victory.

Gotta try to beat the Lions next week. Will it be Zappe or Hoyer who starts?

The pats were outgunned talent wise last year vs. the bucs & this year @ the packers. They played not to lose at midfield both times. Frustrating

Second week in a row... can't say we didn't have our chances. This one was a little more unexpected.

Come on. They went and had a chance to win in Green Bay with a ****ing rookie playing his first ever snaps

The whining here is u tolerable

They had the ball with 1st down at the 50 needing just a field goal to win. That’s it. That’s all they needed.

Show me a good loser and I’ll show you a loser. They should of went for it in OT. You don’t punt the ball back to them only needing a field goal.

Also zappe showed 0 scramble ability. Can we please draft some qbs who have some mobility

1-3.

Fun little game.

Now the real season begins, which will coincide with the beginning of our annual long winning streak.

It'll be good to see our starters out there. Mills, Meyers, Guy, and of course the GOAT, Mac10.

This was a painful loss. So close. Very entertained, though. Will be another wild week between games.

Not happy with the record or the breakdowns but under the circumstances can't be all that upset.

We all expected it'd most likely be a loss in Green Bay against a very good team when Hoyer was starting. Hoyer played 1 series and then we get the late round rookie QB. And they went to OT. I think that's a pretty impressive outcome even if it is unfortunately still a loss.

Well, crap. What a letdown after what was a hugely entertaining game. I was begging for a McD gimmick play on that 2nd down (and I'm no McD fan). A Bourne reverse or a naked bootleg would have got the job done.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back