PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Dolphins beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I do since they are among the best in the league at not turning the ball over for 20 years.
Brady had just thrown a pick six that looked like it was thrown by a 42 year old QB. You play based on what the team is showing now, not what it showed in prior years.

I’ll get flamed for this, but this looks like the end of the road for Brady. He’s looked terrible for the majority of the season and worse today.
He’s had the greatest career of any QB, but I think we are seeing the end.
There’s a lack of talent on this team foe sure, but they should have beaten this Miami Team.
Sorry f you disagree and I’m sure some will, but the numbers and what you’re seeing doesn’t lie.

A bye was very much needed if they were to do something in the playoffs. The D now has to play absolute lights out which I’m not sure will happen after watching today’s game.

All the Antonio Brown haters, please come and collect your plate of crow.

As I said since week three, Kraft cutting him WAS the difference in this season, bar freakin none.

I think Brady's gone. BB's dumb psychological gamesmanship at the end of the 1rst half is the straw that broke the camel's back.

Tom will end up going to another team that will give him better offensive personnel and minus a coach that plays stupid games at the wrong time.

Great strategy at the end of the first half. Worked out well.

This should get more attention. No message could have been strong enough to give away that huge opportunity. It's bill, so naturally it will be defended as a good call.

Of course Brady's pick 6 hurt us. That was a big mistake.

But the Pats also could have had another score with 1:41 to go in the first half if they just call timeout after the D stopped the Dolphins on 4th down. Brady would have had nearly 2 minutes and two timeouts to add to the score. Instead they ate the football and the clock. And we end up losing by 3. Hmmm!! Too conservative BB? Looks like a mistake now.

Maybe it reflects the confidence BB has in TB12 of 2019.

Brady looked bad. The play calling wasn’t as bad as I saw some claim but it could’ve been better. Gilmore got abused by Parker. They seemed to play a very “vanilla” game for whatever reason and it cost them a bye week and a home game in round 2 (if they make it).

Not feeling optimistic about this team’s chances overall, but I’ll root for ‘em regardless.
no one else to root for as long as they're playing...then i'd root for Jimmy G.

Honestly not surprised.
This team has been all over the place all year with no consistency on offense.
Defense was total booty.

Like I've been saying, this team can't ouch Baltimore this season.

The Patriots are in for a complete rebuild from the ground up starting next season. Will be interesting how many 'fans' we will lose.

I guess I was just dreaming that we were up by 4 and Ryan F**kn Fitzpatrick drove his 4-11 team the field to score with 24 seconds left.

That int directly led to a TD. Defense gave up 20 points, Brady gifted them the other 7. Not sure what you don't understand about what you just saw.

Worst patriots team I’ve seen in a long time, they have a 42 year old qb, they don’t have any reliable playmakers, defense is good but they completely folded against the 4-11 dolphins. I’m extremely disappointed.

I am in shock. So many mistakes, no one stood out, no unit played well !
If this is Brady's last regular season game for the Pats , it was a terrible way to end it.
If we win next weekend, I don't think we can go and win on the Road at KC.

One of the most disappointing efforts of the Belichick era erases all but a sliver of hope for a successful season. Gonna sting for a while.

Great move by Bill giving up at the end of the 1st half with 3 timeouts...

Did you trust the offense to not turn the ball over? And the defense to stop Miami if/when they went 3 and out? Dolphins had all their timeouts too.

Actually, I didn’t think they’d turn it over. Even the Coach GOAT makes boneheaded calls. That was one of them.

The Patriots are in for a complete rebuild from the ground up starting next season. Will be interesting how many 'fans' we will lose.
Way too early for rebuild talk

If we’re talking total rebuild next year is the year to do it. Lawrence in 2021.

If Brady continues to struggle in the playoffs... I'm not sure I want him back next year. Can't believe I'm saying that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes