PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Dolphins beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots looked like dinosaurs in a new era if football.

Did you trust the offense to not turn the ball over? And the defense to stop Miami? Dolphins had all their timeouts too.
Yeah I do since they are among the best in the league at not turning the ball over for 20 years.

Brady was THE problem today on offense. He couldn't move the ball downfield. And it didn't help that they were taking penalties and dropping passes.

Disgusted. At home. Game on the line and the vaunted D let them go right down and score. I don’t care about what happened before that. They game was there and they chocked. Gilmore got outplayed badly

Time to blow this thing up. And the terrible second half of the season may be enough for Belichick to do it.
Wonder what “blowing it up” entails. The defense is not historic as it appeared but is still good. An offensive reinvention may be necessary.

defense wouldn't have had to make a stop if brady didn't gift them 7 points and didn't overthrow Harry and Sanu in the endzone

Not defending brady. Trust me, I'm not.

Let's take this historically best at respecting women receiving core on the road! LFG!

Reminds me of 2009 when the ravens smoked the playoffs.

one of the worst losses I've seen and I think worse than last years loss to Miami

that end before halftime was brutal

Fun game. Dolphins are a solid team and this team played them well. They dolphins just made a few more plays and there was some questionable missed holding calls. No shame in losing them.

Sanu looked and as did Michele. This team can definitely take something from this game and build on it.

Looking forward to an extra game and looking forward to the pats bearing KC in KC again the week after.

No, it's on Gilmour.

Gilmour's rhetoric these past few weeks have NOT been patriot-like. All this talk coming from him as being shoo-in for DPOY is not what this team is about. And he couldn't back it up today

As I said in the game thread, no way in hell does this team deserve a bye. There’s no experience like actual game experience so now these jokers get to play an extra game to try and figure it out.

Congrats to the Chiefs, they deserve it. I haven’t been less excited for a Playoff game since Pete Carroll was coaching.

**** you Bob Kraft for trading Jimmy G! At least I’ll save $100k on not buying club seats for the next 10 years. I’ll buy a drink for you on my grand
Tour of Europe instead!

Of course Brady's pick 6 hurt us. That was a big mistake.

But the Pats also could have had another score with 1:41 to go in the first half if they just call timeout after the D stopped the Dolphins on 4th down. Brady would have had nearly 2 minutes and two timeouts to add to the score. Instead they ate the football and the clock. And we end up losing by 3. Hmmm!! Too conservative BB? Looks like a mistake now.

i missed the first 3 quarters.
We’re we just outplayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3