PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The long pass to Parker down the seam was underthrown. The ball hit Parker in the helmet AFTER he slowed down. IF the ball is placed properly out in front of Parker its a walk in TD.

You see the same weak as cat turd throws on the Henry double coverage incompletion. That throw had a 10% chance of completion. Throw the ball up and hope.

Patricia and Mac both ascending at the end of the year. I'm getting less convinced a third OC in three years is the answer.
This is what I am afraid of. BB can now make a bit of an argument that Patricia took time to get the hang of things but he has come along quite as shown over last few games.

Ugly ugly the 2 td returns...they killed us...
Today another example of a game we COULD have won...
An average season overall...

Lights and darks...

Something has to be done differently...

Now i hope for an underdog team...
Jax Lac...i hope Det...

If they can

-get a real OC

-get at least one true number 1 WR (preferably add one more proven hand)

-draft some lineman

-get a real special teams coach

-and keep continuity on defense, maybe get one more solid defensive back or pass rusher

They can go toe to toe with Bills for the division.

But that’s also a lot of change.

Who's going first and when?

I'm guessing Matt is removed or relieved between tonight and tomorrow morning.

* Can a mod fix the thread typo. Thanks

ST unnecessarily hurt us many times this year. Besides getting rid of Achord, we need to prioritize replacing Slater. What a great career!

Please, did anyone for a second think Mac Jones would lead a comeback victory?

They beat the bad teams and get spanked by the good teams. Not bad enough to get a top 5 pick, not good enough to be an actually playoff threat.

This is football purgatory.

Looks like they will get around pick 15 again

This is what I am afraid of. BB can now make a bit of an argument that Patricia took time to get the hang of things but he has come along quite as shown over last few games.
No. He better not. They scored 23 points and 3 on a short field. The QB threw 3 picks (2 on him).

One game out of 16 will not do

What pick will we have? With Pitt’s win, it will be at minimum 16th, maybe higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back