PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill will only change his Coaching staff if he wants to. Bill Parcells left the Pats and Cowboys because the Owners tried to force him into changes he didn't want.

There's a lot of needs this off-season. OL, WR, FB would be nice, OT, MLB, CB, K, P.
Then Bill needs to go in that case

If they can

-get a real OC

-get at least one true number 1 WR (preferably add one more proven hand)

-draft some lineman

-get a real special teams coach

-and keep continuity on defense, maybe get one more solid defensive back or pass rusher

They can go toe to toe with Bills for the division.

But that’s also a lot of change.
And a punter and a kicker. Also need secondary. Allen was toying with them. Good QBs are a problem.

This is what I am afraid of. BB can now make a bit of an argument that Patricia took time to get the hang of things but he has come along quite as shown over last few games.
Maybe he does have some football aptitude and actually just needed some time to learn. It's not like I'd want Josh back.

Bill needs to build around the tandem of Judon and Uche. I hope Bill doesn't let them rot like he did with the core of Seymour, Wilfork and Warren in the early days. Refused to add any talent around them and had to find his usual stop gaps. They didn't win anything with the best 3-4 DL in the league since 2004.

Crazy to think this team could of been an 11/12 win team. Fumble against the Ravens, the Hunter catch that wasn't, NYFL gifting the Raiders a TD, then the subsequent bone head play, the fumble against the Bengals...I'm sure I am missing others. Crazy season.
With a little bit smarter offensive playcalling and consistency, those games would not have come down to those individual situations. Tells you that just fixing up this offense a little bit and finding a new ST coordinator can get big results next year. Their schedule will also be easier as the 3rd team in the AFCE.

finally they opened it up a bit on offense , got away from the predictable crap....but they collapse on ST. I thought Bill kept guys on this team bc they're good on ST? their ST has to be a worst unit in the league, bottom third

Please, did anyone for a second think Mac Jones would lead a comeback victory?

They beat the bad teams and get spanked by the good teams. Not bad enough to get a top 5 pick, not good enough to be an actually playoff threat.

This is football purgatory.
If not for the special teams and the biased officiating yes

Can’t believe we lost to the Bears, who will be drafting No. 1 in the draft.
At home, no less. Win that game and they’re in the playoffs. Frankly I don’t think any of the 7 seed hopefuls from today deserved to get in. The good thing from all this is the disgrace of missing the playoffs should force their hand to make some important changes.

Bill will only change his Coaching staff if he wants to. Bill Parcells left the Pats and Cowboys because the Owners tried to force him into changes he didn't want.

There's a lot of needs this off-season. OL, WR, FB would be nice, OT, MLB, CB, K, P.
Sure he can keep what he has but watch tickets not be in huge demand... Who wants to spend a Sunday watching draws and screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back