PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pats at Bills Playoff Pregame Discussion Thread

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady allowed them to overcome turnovers and shoddy defense. he's gone and Belichick game planning allows zero room for error. we're talking a defense that didn't force 1 punt AT HOME vs Buffalo....but I'm glad you hang on my every word...feels good
You're referring to that "noodle arm" Brady....that's what you called him and said as recently as last year that KC was going to destroy Tampa....nice job again trying to troll as you usually attempt to do. Oh, one more thing.....buh bye

At or near 0 degrees with 20 MPH gusts is going to be the first taste of throwing in this kind of weather for Jones. The only such game he ever played in at the college level was against Arkansas where the temperature was about 20-30 degrees warmer. And he definitely never played in that type of weather in high school. Big test for him.

I looked yesterday, you could get 100 level tickets near the 50 for only $230. For a friggin playoff game. If it was in Foxboro on Saturday, those would be selling on StubHub for like $1-2k easy.

When setting ticket prices out there they allow for added costs: tables for diving, bildos, etc.

I don't get it. The weather sucks but they have a good chance to knock off their bully from the past 20 years and they're practically giving away the tickets?? I thought they were tough up there. That's the sign of a ****ty fan base.

When setting ticket prices out there they allow for added costs: tables for diving, bildos, etc.

I hear due to inclement weather they will be closing the bildo concession stand in fears that they may freeze up and injure a player when it is thrown on the field.

I was now on nfl.com...
20-19 Pats win prediction...

Just checked again. Not only are there still plenty of 100 section seats near the 50 available, there are plenty of club level seats near the 50 available for as little as $325 and at most $400. The club level seats in Buffalo are heated and like in Gillette, there is club house where you can watch the game from indoors.

Seriously $50 for a playoff game? Wow.
It's the drive, hotel and trying to get out of a Saturday afternoon and Sunday thing I committed to.

Price is insane huh?

At or near 0 degrees with 20 MPH gusts is going to be the first taste of throwing in this kind of weather for Jones. The only such game he ever played in at the college level was against Arkansas where the temperature was about 20-30 degrees warmer. And he definitely never played in that type of weather in high school. Big test for him.

Conventional wisdom would say this should be a heavy run game for the Pats then, but I might argue the opposite would be more prudent. I want Mac active for as much of the game as possible. Keep him moving, keep him warm, keep him in the game. What could be disastrous is if we go run heavy on early downs, and then ask him to convert 3rd downs having no real feel for throwing the ball in these conditions. So long as there's no big winds or snow, let the kid sling it consistently. At the very least, keep the run/pass balanced. If they get a lead, adjust after that, but don't let Mac stiffen up early while the game is close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes