PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Jets Game Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did CBS go out of their way to avoid showing what Harmon was complaining about?

Jets d looking soft, hmmm

What's the news on Vollmer?

You guys act like this game defines our team. We are playing a game we don't have to win with several of our best players out....all against a team that us in a must win in their house. Snap out if it

What is concerning is the communication issues between Brady and Gronk. Or was it just a bad pass by Brady?

If we lose, the worst part won't be giving up ground for the top seed. It'll be that the Jets will still have a shot at the playoffs.

Jets are better than Denver, Cincy, and Pittsburgh.

I'm not sure why, but the Steelers still worry me the most. Although with their play so far today that might be moot point...

Lol now some of you are all scared of the Jets?!? You do realize we're playing with half a deck out there? I'm sorry the Jets don't scare me at all when we're healthy. I don't give a **** if we need to face them in the playoffs.
You know how people overreact in these threads

Good drive so far!!!!

Never mind, they just showed the blatant OPI but Fouts didn't even mention it.

:eek: Switching back-n-forth between here and Jets board. Had to make sure I was in the right place when I read this. Like your thinking.

Denver and Cincy are very overrated. We could beat either team in the postseason. Jets and Steelers would give us the closest games. Although historically, we've owned the Steelers.

Offense is clicking.. The O-line is holding up..

not enough confidence in this current group to push it. TB12 must survive, games left to play.

That's ********... why bother suiting up if you're not even gonna try to put up a fight?

If we lose, the worst part won't be giving up ground for the top seed. It'll be that the Jets will still have a shot at the playoffs.

Jets are better than Denver, Cincy, and Pittsburgh.

Ray-Liotta-Laughing-In-Goodfellas-Gif.gif

I'm not sure why, but the Steelers still worry me the most. Although with their play so far today that might be moot point...

Both games just goes to show that in Division games are ALWAYS a "pick em" affair.

well lot's of time left , if we score now I feel it will pick the whole team up

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand