PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Official NFL Training camp transactions and injuries thread ******

Someone needs to tell you that Warren Sharp is flaming garbage. Maybe not this post, but basically anything statistical.

Someone needs to tell you that Warren Sharp is flaming garbage. Maybe not this post, but basically anything statistical.

Do you have anyone in mind who could share this information with @Uptown?

Eagles tight end Jason Croom left Thursday night’s game in the first half with a knee injury and it looks like that will be the last time we see him on the field in 2021.

Croom needed to be carted off with an air cast on his leg, which suggested he suffered a major injury and word on Friday is that it was as bad as it looked. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Croom’s injury is believed to be season-ending and he will have an MRI to confirm that diagnosis.

Jason Croom believed to have season-ending knee injury - ProFootballTalk

Not even close.
I like Chappelle a lot. But he aint livin in the same zip code as the 2 goats
No doubt Pryor is the GOAT, but Paul Mooney has to be mentioned in this convo as well. He’s highly unappreciated. He wrote (sometimes) for Pryor & Redd Foxx. Also, Chappelle has made me laugh until I cried..Pryor never has..once. To each his own..

Speaking of Carlin, there was a guy at my old job named Fred Taubner. Looked & sounded exactly like him (especially with his beard) haha. Only difference was one was from Flatbush & the other from Harlem. Legend.

A2D59B1B-540A-43EE-95BA-51236BF9AC1E.jpegF8A3DFDC-3DDF-4EF0-A425-8C8396D6043C.jpeg

Last edited:
Give the man a carrot!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes