PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Official NFL regular season transactions and injuries thread ******

Yeah, go get those offsets!

(Any money he earns from the Panthers, up to $1.5M, will be credited to the Patriots' 2022 cap.)

Cam back at the Panthers will be fantastic news for the media. It can bring some excitement for those who thinks he still has something left.

Yeah, go get those offsets!

(Any money he earns from the Panthers, up to $1.5M, will be credited to the Patriots' 2022 cap.)

Would have been interesting if he had signed earlier and played against us this past Sunday.

49ers cut Jalen Hurd, 2019 third-round pick who never played a game - ProFootballTalk (nbcsports.com)

Hurd is a clone of Corradell Patterson 6'5" former RB turned WR. Has nothing but injuries, but might be worth a claim if he is getting close to being healthy.

Jalen Hurd Baylor Football Highlights - 2018 Season | Stadium - YouTube

I was shocked that Hurd was taken at #67 by SF when Terry McLaurin was still available... There were also a half-dozen other WRs I would've taken before I even considered taking Hurd anywhere...

DT Andrew Billings waived by Brownies after they activated DB MJ Stewart & WLB JO-K before the game yesterday... If the young vet clears, I would love to see him given a workout here a a possible replacement for Carl Davis, who continues to suck.

Houston waived Phillip Lindsay. He'd be a good PS addition.

DT Andrew Billings waived by Brownies after they activated DB MJ Stewart & WLB JO-K before the game yesterday... If the young vet clears, I would love to see him given a workout here a a possible replacement for Carl Davis, who continues to suck.
Yep. Carl Davis suck so bad that he was key on a goal line stop against the Browns and another against Atlanta. All those drugs have killed your brain.

Damn.. Was hoping Lindsay would not get claimed.. Though if Miami didn't, I'd be worried the Titans would.

Damn.. Was hoping Lindsay would not get claimed.. Though if Miami didn't, I'd be worried the Titans would.

I'm guessing you are right that the Titans put in a claim too, he goes to Miami, based on Miami having a worse record than Tennessee

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back