PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Buccaneers at Packers

honestly nothing is over......packers giving up two huge plays is the difference......they need to come out and get points, really need a TD on the opening drive....but points are a must

packers cant throw for big plays. They really have to rely on the run. i dont seem keeping up.

I know I'm late to the party but that was a freaking dime

It’s over.

The Bucs defense is not who theynt were against the Saints.

Dude haven’t we learned yet? Their pass defense is terrible. If they think like that they will lose in the second half.

This has to kill BB. What a terrible mistake by belichick forcing Brady out the door by giving him crap receivers.

3 more TDs and I think TB wins this game.

Brady: So they say I'm too OLD and I can't throw the DEEP ball? Hold my beer!

All the pundits placed their money on Rodgers for this game. They looking kinda silly again per usual!

BB are you sure Brady was washed up and didn't deserve a 2 year OFFER? Uh Huh, No comment, right? Got it!

This is beyond sickening. Pushing the GOAT out is one if the most unforgivable mistakes the Patriots have made and will ever make. Truly **** you to the Krafts and Bill.

You'd rather have Brady at home now watching the playoffs after we got knocked out early or didnt make the playoffs at all ?

Some people are just weird.

Bucs are winning the SB. I’ve been saying it since early December. Some teams just have “it” and they do, at least since the winning streak started.

I just don’t think GB is very good.

They’re a good example of a team carried exclusively by their QB and one very good receiver. That can lead to regular season success, but against well-rounded, complete teams in the postseason, they just don’t have the comprehensive talent to compete.

Tampa is just obscenely talented at every position. Easily the most talented overall team in the league. Reminds me of those Broncos’ teams from 2013-2015.

The Rams would’ve been the tougher matchup here, for sure.

Don’t jinx it. This Bucs defense can blow it in a second. Still a second half to play. Far from over.
Brady is so hyped to win this game, there's no way they lose.

This is beyond sickening. Pushing the GOAT out is one if the most unforgivable mistakes the Patriots have made and will ever make. Truly **** you to the Krafts and Bill.
You think he makes that throw to jakobi meyers and harry ? . Brady wasnt staying here for this offensive group in NE. Its time to move past that theory.

Cam could’ve made that throw.
He probably could, but he would see it and check it down into the dirt while trying to get into fg range.

No one can really be surprised by this, right?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back