PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Buccaneers at Packers

They’re not nearly as bad as they’ve been made out to be. Look what they did to the Saints.

If the packers score to start the 3rd it’s a brand new game. They’re not down by 21.

Why was that stupidity?

The Bucs are closer to field goal/range endzone than the Packers are on a turnover. So a play takes about six seconds.

If the Bucs miss, the Packers probably have one play as well...possibly could get a timeout. Packers would need about 20-25 yards in 6/7 seconds for a shot at a field goal.

It was the right call.

I imagine you’d be singing a different tune if that was Rodgers over top of the TB defense.

You defend the sidelines and the end zone. They only really defended the sidelines.

It was an extremely stupid, dangerous defense to run at that point of the game.

To assume that was only bound for the sidelines and nowhere else ... there were 8 seconds, not 15.

Rodgers legacy can not take losing at home to Brady!

LOL Brady now the Bucs all time leader in playoff TD passes.

Maybe they were defending the short sideline pass to set up a field goal.

Just dont get beat deep. Line up with a 15 yards cushion and let them have the underneath stuff. Can't give up a TD in this situation. Just can't.

I think the Bucs match up well with either AFC team. Their defenses aren’t built to stop the Bucs. AB should be back too.

Brady is now the all-time Tampa Bay leader in playoff tds. Lmao

This has to kill BB. What a terrible mistake by belichick forcing Brady out the door by giving him crap receivers.
Clearly facts don' t matter to you.. Pats were in play for Diggs and Minnesota went with the Bills offer. The Pats were in the market for Cook but Cook chose New Orleans because he didn't want to play 2nd fiddle to Gronk.

People like you don't seem to understand how life works. You seem to think that the Pats can magically make the Vikes take their offer instead of the Bills offer. That they can make Cook take their offer when Gronk hasn't made up his mind.

Rodgers being inaccurate in the redzone when it counts and the Packers D melting down. What else is new? Congrats Brady and the Bucs to a Super Bowl at home.

Well one thing is for sure, #12 is going to represent the nfc in the super bowl.

Two great QBs got one half to get to the SB. Anybody here betting on Rodgers?

I’m kinda shocked this is your analysis and I imagine you’d be singing a different tune if that was Rodgers over top of the TB defense.

You defend the sidelines and the end zone. They only really defended the sidelines.

It was an extremely stupid, dangerous defense to run at that point of the game.

Huh? I was referring your comment about Arians stupidity. Of course that was an inexcusable lapse by Green Bay’s defense.

Brady is now the all-time Tampa Bay leader in playoff tds. Lmao
That only speaks of how bad the Tampa Bay franchise was previously.

GOAT proving why he's the GOAT.

13 secs and 55 yards to go. 4th and 3. Fast forward 12 seconds and it's in the end zone for a touchdown.

I think the Bucs match up well with either AFC team. Their defenses aren’t built to stop the Bucs. AB should be back too.

They’re not there yet. One more half to go. I will be surprised if the packers go away quietly.

rodgers had a solid half......3 sacks, two of them coverage.....the dropped adams TD was a perfect throw, and the INT was the result of an obvious penalty.......TB as a team has outplayed GB in the 1st, but both QB's had solid halves

the proof in the Rodgers pudding is going to be the 1st drive.....they come down and get points, and it's going to come down to which defense can adjust in the 2nd half

this is still very much a ballgame, i just don't see why folks can't say both QB's are on, and this is a pleasure to watch........TB12 is a big boy, his legend speaks for itself, why the need to denigrate rodgers to elevate brady is beyond me....

I don’t know who I’d rather see Brady play. I think they can score on either Buf or KC. Chiefs obviously have a very explosive offense but the Bills are familiar with Tom.

Either way- bring it on.

Rodgers being inaccurate in the redzone when it counts and the Packers D melting down. What else is new? Congrats Brady and the Bucs to a Super Bowl at home.
Pats led Manning and the Colts 21-3

They’re not there yet. One more half to go. I will be surprised if the packers go away quietly.
Well yeah assuming the result holds. Very confident it will.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back