PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official "I thought I was retired" @ "For god's sake, stop it for five freaking minutes Jackson" Playoff Thread

Hey Johnson. Can you suck less please?

Steelers have had the Chiefs number in the playoffs. But i hate them both. I wish somehow bengals and cards could make it.

I think the Steelers might have one game in them.

Bills are gonna kill this Chiefs team.
i am sure everybody will be on the bills wagon next week if the chiefs win. This might be their year .

Not to open a can of worms..but why aren’t the Chiefs and their tribal drumming, arm chopping, chants, etc considered insensitive to Native Americans like the Redskins were? Is it just a matter of their name being less explicit?

It's bad enough Ben can't even pass a sobriety test while completely sober, he has a supporting cast that cant catch a cold in a pandemic.

Is it bad I’m actually going for Pittsburgh?

You know, as a team most Pats fans obviously hate, they're relatively lower on my list simply due to the fact we completely dominated during the Brady era including going 3-0 in AFC Championship games against.

I see the Steelers and have fond memories.

Not me, I have no interest in seeing the Bills win it all !

That's the only proper way to look at it. Anyone who roots for a division rival to succeed -- especially the one that eliminated you -- has a screw loose.

Steelers can play some D

Even the Steelers are more competitive than the Pats

That's the only proper way to look at it. Anyone who roots for a division rival to succeed -- especially the one that eliminated you -- has a screw loose.

Especially one with a fan base like the one the bills have

Pretty Stout Defense from the Stillers so far. Not bad,, keep it up.

Pretty Stout Defense from the Stillers so far. Not bad,, keep it up.
The more this game keeps going like this, the more the Chiefs will start to get nervous

Mahomes is all-out hero mode.

Easy passes are right there on the first break, but he’s holding for that splash razzle dazzle.

The Steelers have a chance.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back