PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Gameday Thread Pats @ Browns Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a bad read by Brady on the pass to Edelman. He predetermined it, and it was well covered, which means there was someone else open.

Was hesitant to jump on Gost problem talk: but...

Past time to start worrying about Gost. Something is up with him, he's become a liability

Brady has 271 Yards at half time. I hope they try to get the record 554.

Should be 33-7 right now

I think its all in Ghost's head at this point, he needs to snap out of this funk he's in

Not sure I understand what happened that series. We had 1:40 and 2 timeouts at the 50 and and let the clock go down to :17 with both timeouts still in our pockets.

and gost misses. F.UCK

I'll give them a pass this game. Everyone is healthy. Look at it like preseason. Gets Tom some practice situation reps.

It's not even the yips. It's just the law of averages. Even for Ghost, a 50-yarder isn't automatic.

I'm concerned, but not panicking. When he starts missing kicks in the mid-30s, then I'll move to full-blown panic.

Gonna sound like a Homer but I would rather have them make these mistakes in these kinds of games ...

Another miss by Ghost. Geez man.

Just make the ones that count in the playoffs.

He sucks under pressure. If we have to rely on him in the playoffs, it won't be pretty.

Ghost has the yips. BB should bring in some veteran kickers this week to at least send a message that SG's job is NOT safe.

We as Pats fans are so spoiled. Most teams take a whole game to score 23 points. We're 23 and not even at the half.
And if not for questionable play calling and poor clock management, the Pats would probably have 10 more points.

Was hesitant to jump on Gost problem talk: but...
It's definitely legit now. I, like you, didn't want to jump the gun. But he's missed enough now that I think it's warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes