PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY: Patriots @ Cardinals Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck Pats fans. I know its seems dark before the dawn without Brady, gronk and others, but you have a great coach and hard working boys. They will make a game out of this, and Im sticking to the
41-10 Patriots win

Thanks man. And thanks to your guy Payton for that nice Tweet and gesture. Very classy coach. Hope yall can get back on track next week. Sorry about Breaux also.

LET'S GO PATS

Rowe inactive is disappointing.

Going with only two TEs active and 4 WRs....yikes.
Perhaps they feel like they can run the football on Arizona? Either that or there is going to be a lot of max protection schemes for Jimmy.

Sorry about your Saints today. Tough way to lose.
Yeah offence did enouph to win um again. Kicker choked and we lost 2 DBs so they passed all day in the 2nd half, but it no excuse. We had that game and for some reason gave it up. Hard loss thanks PatsBoy

Perhaps they feel like they can run the football on Arizona? Either that or there is going to be a lot of max protection schemes for Jimmy.
Huh?

The last time I felt this lack of confidence in a NE team was the game in Indy that Adam V threw a TD & Troy Brown became a key DB... We'll see if crazy Bill has similar tricks tonight !

Thanks man. And thanks to your guy Payton for that nice Tweet and gesture. Very classy coach. Hope yall can get back on track next week. Sorry about Breaux also.
Thanks man yeah our DB's fell apart when Breaux might have broke his fibula an went out. Thanks for the encouragement means alot. Have a good game man. We are routing for you guys.

Not really. Only has had 3 practices with the team

Sure but they've had DBs play after practicing for 10 minutes before.

I take it that they are playing more zone tonight.

Yep and they might be using a T as a 3rd TE.

Then why have your vet who's better at blocking out over your young'un who isn't?

Worst we can be is tied for the division at the end of day, best case we are the only team with a win.

I like best case

Can someone sign Peyton Manning...all this time for even more commercials is frankly worse than seeing him on the dang field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes