PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY: Patriots @ Cardinals Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sep 11 is my birthday. And I had one wish to use. I could have used that wish for sex. But no. That would mean many heartbroken fans around the country. Yes, I wished the kicker missed that field goal. You're welcome.

The Offensive Line impressed the hell out of me tonight. Cannon and Cam Fleming at the Tackle spots and two rookies as Guards and JimmyG wasn't running for his life tonight. Damn it's good to have Dante back!

But why wait so long to call a TO? Why would they feel more or less pressure? BB called a TO eventually regardless.

I think he was waiting to see what exactly they were doing. He didn't want AZ to pull a trick play or fast one to convert 4th down

I hate fantasy but I'm playing because my brother in law started a league and he has a lot of fun with it.
I have Brady and jimmy g ( plus Gronk, minitrin and pats d). The team in playing had all their players done by end of 4:00 games.
I was close to being ahead before the pats game started and u was going to leave Brady as my starter.
Turned out I was down like 20 points so I needed to put jimmy g in and won with him.
Haha, similar for me - I drafted Brady and Gronk too in that league. Grabbed Jimmy to start in place of Brady for a couple of the easier games during Brady's time away but I said "F it" and started him tonight too instead of some other guy off the waiver wire. It worked out.

J. Jones will block 2 kicks this year. He was inches from blocking that missed kick....

I'm dying laughing at the guy that voted my I am fully erect post useful

Plenty of coaching points for BB to harp on in practice this week. And best of all, we still won. Perfect week for BB. :D
and if you heard JG's post game interview, that's basically what he said. After the obligatory "all three phases of the game" "team effort" mantra. He clearly has mastered the Foxboro script.

Haha, similar for me - I drafted Brady and Gronk too in that league. Grabbed Jimmy to start in place of Brady for a couple of the easier games during Brady's time away but I said "F it" and started him tonight too instead of some other guy off the waiver wire. It worked out.
I would have loved to leave Brady as my starter. Almost could have.

Very very very VERY impressive win. I think the most delicious part is take away those two fumbles and this is a 30-7 victory. They were dominating all game long and did all the little things right. You could feel arizona's frustration with the D taking their binky's away. Not the way I expected it to go but I sure as hell will take it. Jimmy gets a B- from me, killer fumble and delay of game? Really? Then of course there is that 3rd and 15 pass to Amendola. Yeah we have a top 20ish QB that will keep the lights on for Brady and get a 1st rounder back. Oh yeah and Scar we missed you bad. What you just did should get you in the HOF. The Defense gets a solid A- with just a couple of brain farts ruining a very impressive effort. Sometimes you just gotta tip your cap like that Johnson run and god damn do I respect the hell out of Fitzgerald. Some of those catches were just sick! Time to go party

i hope i was not too quick on the no injury thanks....

saw him limping out of one play close to the end but he played on what looked like normaly

not now Marcus! - not now when you've finally earned your spot!

This was an amazing win! Fantastic nail biting finish!

Wow! This team was incredible.

To walk into Arizona without both starting offensive tackles, all pro tight end and all world qb and win! Wow!

My hat is off to bb and his talented staff.

Thanks Nab, this fella really appreciated it.

The best part of wins like these is the conspicuous absence of the 'I hope the team I root for loses tonight so I can justify 10 years straight about whining about how BB manages the roster.' types for a week or two.

I thought they would unleash the Mingo on that last drive - guess not - but great win!

Chandler Jones did absolutely nothing against Cam Fleming. Beat Cannon for a sack... mid way through the 4th quarter

Missed told repeatedly by @Marqui that Jones would embarrass the OL. Only embarrassing thing I saw regarding Chandler Jones was Bennett pancaking the hell out of him.

Martellus Bennett deserved a game ball too, he was the silent killer tonight. I can say with confidence that Martellus Bennett is NOT a *****

24dec36bba14b6a4fb38446d70db39e5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back