PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY: Patriots @ Cardinals Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Belichick not calling the last time out right away was an attempt to mess with the kicker's head. Genius.

Wow....that was crazy....good for Jimmy G.

LOL at all the people who said the defense sucked and that the game was over
This could be said in every game thread ever

I usually like to declare the season over based on any random 1st down the defense happens to give up (because giving up a first down is indicative of a broad range of poor drafting, coaching, gameplanning, salary cap management, and execution), but I'm on strike from that until Tom is back

The look from the haters when the Pats are 4-0 with Brady coming back after chilling with Gisele for a month.

roger-goodell.jpg

do nOT make the mistake I did going INTO this game...we HAVE a starting QB. That makes TWO starting QB's with one of them the GOAT....meanwhile Rex Ryan has his limp **** defense.

Can't even begin to say what a huge win this was! NO TFB, no GRONK, nit her starting tackle, phatahom holding calls, and still pull out the win, incredible!!!

They are going to have to be delivering Valium by the truckload to 345 Park Avenue tomorrow morning.

Goodell, Kensil, Pash and the rest of that corrupt outfit cannot be happy with the outcome of this game.

Irsay is certainly calling his supplier after the Colts loss and Pats victory as well.

Grop played well - now he's saying all the right things

Holy F$ck there is no way you are supposed to win a game on the road, with a rookie QB, losing the TO battle 0-2, getting every **** call you can imagine, and not have the pass rush I was expecting.

This is about the most shocking win I can remember the Pats winning. Up to now it was the Superbowl vs the Rams, and the win vs Oakland where I turned the TV off after the tuck play (not knowing the rule)

HEY GOODELL YOU ***** WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A FRESH BRADY AT 3-1/4-0 HOW DOES IT FEEL

OMG Jimmy that smile!

2 rookies on the OL, backup OT's

No Brady no gronk no ninko

And we win at Arizona

*****ing should be hammered right now

Take the win and enjoy it

The best part, for me, is a big middle finger to Rog and the 31. Ha Ha, keep tryin'. It makes it that much sweeter. Do you think TB is jumping up and down???:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes