PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Wildcard Weekend- Titans @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy that just last week, we actually had timeouts and a minute remaining, yet don't even try, but this time we have 30~ seconds and no timeouts, but try to take the ball 60 something yards.

I don't recognize the Patriots anymore.
Made a mistake last week, learned from it

the pats have a receivers coach? its not on their TO

We have sucked at goal line all year, especially in tight formations. When we got to the one I had no confidence of scoring. We need to spread them out and run

At least Brady has been like a 9/10. Just need McD and the front 7 to stop ****ting their pants for 30 minutes
Yeah. Can’t blame Brady for all of the problems at this point.

where the F is the best D in the league and he past month? Time to earn your money boys.

Can we get our front 7 to fix their run fits?

Down 1 point at the half. We will see what happens. I honestly like the Patriots to win if they don't turn it over. So there are are 2 they have gotten away with. The Titans are going to give our D a chance to get the ball and I think we do.

If the Patriots don't get a turnover this game they will have gone 3 games in a row without a turnover. That usually doesn't happen.

1st half reminiscent of our season. Overrated D can't make stops when needed, good special teams, offense cannot score in the red zone, McD too predictable, OL a bit shaky, WR corps is not good at all, TE is a black hole. I think Brady looks pretty good tonight actually. Just not our year...:(

Not a lot of testicular fortitude on display in this thread right now. Were any of you around for 28-3? If so, I’m surprised you didn’t off yourselves.

Fans here are throwing themselves from the rafters, a 1 point deficit is too much for them to take.
You want me to start roasting?

I knew the titans would make them pay for not getting the td . This is about opportunities and the pats failed in that first half.

Take out wise and put in Adam Butler... Put in your three tackles

We have sucked at goal line all year, especially in tight formations. When we got to the one I had no confidence of scoring. We need to spread them out and run

They miss Gronk.

The defense is probably gonna need to cause a turnover at some point.

I don't really know what to expect anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back