PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 9 Packers @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're gonna see 15 passes to James White and 15 passes to Edelman (10 forced into double/triple coverage)
It’s all on TFB ....WR have to get open better....and if OL plays like they did last week going to be hard game to win.....plus please McD no more trick plays out of the playbook of Coach Klein from the Waterboy!!!

It's a out of conference game. It's less important than the Jills game.
The quality of opponent is obviously relevant. Bottom 2 team vs top 10 team.

Why? Both Gronk and Sony never went on IR.
you really want Patterson as a lead back or over using White on inside runs with a better chance of getting hammered? Should have signed Gillislee for the 2 weeks.

Pretty ridiculous that there's been no moves at RB or TE despite the injuries at both positions over the last several weeks.

BB saving useless Hollister for some reason. :rolleyes:

The quality of opponent is obviously relevant. Bottom 2 team vs top 10 team.
So? That has nothing to do with conference tiebreakers

Please no Patterson in the backfield.

Oh, we’re getting some 84 in the backfield. I bet he breaks a long one tonight.

At TE, I can’t see a better option than Allen. The RB situation is more tenuous. I suspect throwing to White is the plan.
Yes....and GB knows this plan as well unfortunately!!! Has to be huge game from Gordon

Damn.

On the bright side, Tom beating Rodgers minus two of his best weapons could be even more impressive.

you really want Patterson as a lead back or over using White on inside runs with a better chance of getting hammered? Should have signed Gillislee for the 2 weeks.
Nah. ST has been average this year . Cutting a key contributor makes matters worse.

Beating Rodgers without Gronk or Michel would make it much sweeter

Yes....and GB knows this plan as well unfortunately!!! Has to be huge game from Gordon

It’s been 8 weeks, every team knows how we use white...and no one has been able to stop it.

Gronk and Michel out is not good

This means we’re running Patterson on every down.
They will run Barner and White this game I’m sure....Patterson was most likely just for Buffalo....he’s not comfortable at all back there and I worry about fumbles too

Play action...Allen down the seam. It will shock the Packers!!! Or , maybe we can use Gordon as a " move tight end "...

Patterson is playing tight end and running back

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand