PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Jets get the 1st pick it's highly likely Lawrence returns for his SR year.

Please. See, the people who wanted a loss, wanted a loss so the Patriots had a better shot at winning a bleep ton more games in years not numbered 2020. A year they have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Which they just did tonight.
I get it, I understand they’re mediocre this year and Lawrence would certainly help a lot but it’s just bizarro world watching most of the posters in here upset at a win. Guys sounding like @JetFan79 for goodness sake.

It actually looked like the GM spoke to Joe and told him to lose in the 4th.

The Jete don't have to "try" to lose, your team's franchise is in shambles. No #1 pick will help you out of the sewer. That is your reality, now and for the foreseeable future.

Jets might not win a game, only other game they could win is if the Browns totally **** the bed.

Who cares? Even if he does that, the Jets will get Fields or Lance and some other mediocre team will give the Jets a haul for Lawrence. They win either way
I’m good with that. Would much rather deal with fields twice a season than Lawrence.

I’m fairly sure we’ll still get a pretty high draft pick. I think they shouldn’t overly exert themselves to finish 7-9 or anything, but it still feels good to win, these guys are pros and competitors and as Herm Edwards once said “You Play to Win the Game.”

Stop crying we were never getting Lawrence. No way no how. Pipe dream even with a loss and we have big needs on defense to fill anyway.

Agreed, given how close every game but 1 has been, this team at worst is looking like the 2000 patriots that went 5-11, i think they ended up with pick #4 that year. but there's alot of really bad teams this year i think 5 wins pushes us out the top 5 easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes