PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, we get it, they could’ve lost and set up for a better pick. They won. This is PatsFans.com. Please quit whining that your team WON a football game.

If someone can guarantee us Trevor, I am all for losing every game. But we know that is not going to happen. Getting a 5-15 pick does nothing, Bull will draft some obscure player. If we had a chance at Lawrence, even Bill could not screw that up. But since it is not guaranteed, I would like to see them string some wins together and shock the world

They aren't shocking anyone but Bobby when his attendance drops because they have no QB. What horrible management by this franchise. They will drive this franchise into the ground. You watch.

Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat....thanx Joe Flacco...that third down sack where you looked behind yourself for the tackler was awesome...way to use up half a minute. God this was fun tonight. I've never seen anything quite like this.

Before I clicked on your alert, I had a feeling this was going to be the answer. He's starting to sound familiar now, but I don't remember his accident.

Nasty car accident. Took so long to get back that I think we just ended up cutting him.

Ok that was awesome!

1st game with our 3 WRs, and they looked good.

Yet still able to lose and not screw up the #1 pick.

Might be a dumb question, but if the Jets have the #1 overall pick are they taking Lawrence or giving Darnold 1 more year ?

I don’t care about your draft position. Watching NYJ lose is worth it. (Even when they try)
They may just own the division for many years with lawrence. On the other hand this game will have been forgotten by April

Spoken like a true LOSER.
Let me explaining something to you. 30 teams are laughing that we barely beat the Jets and how pathetic we looked. One team is secretly exstatic that they didn't blow their chance at a big time talent. The other is going to be ripped to be spending next week watching game tape about how pitiful they played against the worst team in football.

Have fun celebrating that we won't have a QB next year and we'll be in the same boat again

Guys, we get it, they could’ve lost and set up for a better pick. They won. This is PatsFans.com. Please quit whining that your team WON a football game.

Please. See, the people who wanted a loss, wanted a loss so the Patriots had a better shot at winning a bleep ton more games in years not numbered 2020. A year they have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Which they just did tonight.

Might be a dumb question, but if the Jets have the #1 overall pick are they taking Lawrence or giving Darnold 1 more year ?

Imo i wouldn't.

But a lot also depends on how Sam looks with the 3 WRs finally healthy.

They’d be fools to not draft Lawrence. That’s if Lawrence is ok with being drafted by the jets.

Just wait Lawrence is going to pull an Eli on the NYJ.

They may just own the division for many years with lawrence. On the other hand this game will have been forgotten by April
It's forgotten now. You think a single person involved in the NFL is doing anything but laughing at the Pats performance tonight? This win didn't do anything. We showed that we sucked and then we got a meaningless win that probably took us out of the top 10 in the draft and lost us any chance at drafting a QB so next year we need to hope someone else is in free agency

This team is peaking too early. Going to get destroyed this Sunday by the Ravens running game.

How about them Pats!

Tanker Wankers can suuuuuuuuuuuick iiiiiiiiiit!

Just wait Lawrence is going to pull an Eli on the NYJ.
Who cares? Even if he does that, the Jets will get Fields or Lance and some other mediocre team will give the Jets a haul for Lawrence. They win either way

Who cares. Either way this year proved that all the coaching in the world, all the culture in the world, and 20 years of Bill Belichick mystique didn't mean a thing if the talent isn't there.

This year was clearly a rebuilding year. Hard to make any judgement of Belichick's skills as a HC when you know it's a rebuilding year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News