PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 9 Packers @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty ridiculous that there's been no moves at RB or TE despite the injuries at both positions over the last several weeks.
Why? Both Gronk and Sony never went on IR.

Playing Gronk last week was dumb. Need to go easy on the big guy vs the lesser opponents (not that there’s guaranteed wins but the guy is banged up badly and we should get by).

Pretty ridiculous that there's been no moves at RB or TE despite the injuries at both positions over the last several weeks.
At TE, I can’t see a better option than Allen. The RB situation is more tenuous. I suspect throwing to White is the plan.

Playing Gronk last week was dumb. Need to go easy on the big guy vs the lesser opponents (not that there’s guaranteed wins but the guy is banged up badly and we should get by).
If he didn't play they might have lost

Well...I doubt KC loses anytime soon for those concerned about home field advantage...

That's fine but up until Devin's pick 6 it was dicey.
We lose, that sucks. But I’m fine chancing it to keep Gronk healthy for the playoffs and the big games like tonight.

I’d keep him out this week and next week against the Tits, through the bye, and maybe even against the Jete. Let that ankle rest and heal up.

what are they going not picking up a RB?
I’m a little shocked at this as well...White is awesome..Barner meh thus far....surprised they didn’t bring in Webb or Gilleslie etc ....and no Gronk or Hollister....this game just took a shaky turn!!! Defense will be tested hard

Gronk and Michel out is not good

This means we’re running Patterson on every down.

We're gonna see 15 passes to James White and 15 passes to Edelman (10 forced into double/triple coverage)

We lose, that sucks. But I’m fine chancing it to keep Gronk healthy for the playoffs and the big games like tonight.
It's a out of conference game. It's less important than the Jills game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes