PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 5 Pats @ Redskins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good friend of mine recently had a baby. I'm starting to wonder if that infant might be an upgrade on the Patriots OL.

Right side of the line struggling, Mason and Cannon both got beat at least once on that drive

That 3rd down was a bit disappointing because NE had many blockers on that side, yet WAS was able to break through.

This offense is terrible. They better get it figured out before the tough part of the schedule.

Well poop.

Getting constant pressure rushing three guys??????

That last week play was 6 on 3

Brady missed an easy 6 to Gordon. Got to hit that

My predict the score was something in low 20s to 3. The losses on O sort of piling up, but OTOH, lolskins.

O line continues to be big concern.

Brady has had time. Good coverage. on that 3rd down. Pats need to adjust the routes. DC looks like they have a good D plan.. so far.

But in the end it was all about missing the TD

I don't get people blaming Josh Gordon for that incompletion.

Right side of the line struggling, Mason and Cannon both got beat at least once on that drive
Wondering if there is something up with Mason is no longer outrageous. He has been brilliant since arriving in NE, but this year’s not been his best.

Karras had a rough series

They're getting consistent push with just three or four rushers. We've got to be able to protect Brady longer when that's all they're bringing.

Lord I wasn't sure if they were going to convert that 3rd down.
My faith in this offense is very LOW:(

I AM sorry but this offensive line SUCKS. The book is wide open on this offense. Beat the O-line and you can beat Brady. Damn BB you have oldest Qb in the league. You could have at least put a decent O-line in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST