PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 5 Pats @ Redskins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No injuries, lets hope for some more baby steps from the running game so that the arrow is pointing towards the right direction.

No injuries.

Also no injuries.

I am hoping it goes well. I’m sure we win this by at least 14

win comfortably that you can sub in backups in the 4th
no injuries
running game 4 ypc

There is something I’m missing re Harris. Maybe he is a long term project, but I’d have thought RB is a position rookies around the league can make an immediate impact. Surprising, especially when you consider the opponent & Burkhead not travelling.

There is something I’m missing re Harris. Maybe he is a long term project, but I’d have thought RB is a position rookies around the league can make an immediate impact. Surprising, especially when you consider the opponent & Burkhead not travelling.

The more I think about it, I think Harris is solely insurance for Michel.

Build nice lead in 1st half; run out clock with backups in 2nd half; prepare for short week.

No injuries, please.

Hopefully, this game will see us excel in the run game and see our depth at WR get some snaps later in the game.. Would have liked to have seen Harris playing, but clearly the Pats feel they need the depth at safety/ STs with Chung and Ebner out..

Man you should hear Atlanta sports radio this morning. The Falcons are back at the scene of the greatest choke job in Super Bowl history and all anyone wants to talk about is 28-3 and not the game today. The hosts are egging everyone on talking about all the faux plaques on the field: eg, hey there's a plaque here where Freeman decided pick daisies and let Hightower strip sack Ryan. Everyone is calling in with their biggest choke plays in the game. It's high comedy.

The more I think about it, I think Harris is solely insurance for Michel.
Maybe you are right, but I thought he’d be more ASAP. Don’t get me wrong : some of the most important RBs for this team were not impact players early (Vereen, White). Maybe he’s this year’s insurance. Maybe he’s in the 2020-2021 mix more than he is a 2019 impact player.

Rookie Joejuan Williams to make his season debut today, probably, mostly on special teams.

I was going to write more or less a same post..
Pity because probably today was the right moment..
Anyway go Pats!
Start 5-0 would be excellent

The redskins are almost dead last against the pass. Our passing game should excel in this game.

The redskins are almost dead last against the pass. Our passing game should excel in this game.
You could easily have stopped the sentence at « dead ». You could also have deleted the word « almost ».

Gotta think his pass blocking / picking up the blitz is an issue. Plus if Sony can't find holes and we know Harris isn't shifty then he won't have success either.

Rookie Joejuan Williams to make his season debut today, probably, mostly on special teams.
If Richards plays ahead of JoeJuan on D I will lose my s**t

The preseason continues. Long way to go until the real season for this team starts in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News