PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 5 Pats @ Redskins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something I’m missing re Harris. Maybe he is a long term project, but I’d have thought RB is a position rookies around the league can make an immediate impact. Surprising, especially when you consider the opponent & Burkhead not travelling.
I comfort myself re Harris in recalling that James White was the Invisible Man for a long, long time before he became Indispensible Man.

Harris, Kessler, & Cunningham are like permanent backups for injured players at their positions. No doubt a couple of them will be active in some games down the line.

If Richards plays ahead of JoeJuan on D I will lose my s**t

Can you imagine a play where Richards and Roberts are playing on the field together...talk about eyes lighting up for an offense ;);)

Can you imagine a play where Richards and Roberts are playing on the field together...talk about eyes lighting up for an offense ;);)
Roberts today will have 10 tkls, 3 for losses, 3sacks, 2ints and 5 forced fumbles....just for you

:p

Are you referring to the 2019 captain ? (I get the impression the locker room guys like Roberts more than you, Ashley)

Pace, Ashley. We'll get through this. :cool:

Doug Kyed
5m

New Patriots K Mike Nugent hit a field goal from 52 yards during warmups. Jake Bailey is kicking off before the game.

Roberts today will have 10 tkls, 3 for losses, 3sacks, 2ints and 5 forced fumbles....just for you

:p
He better. He hasn't done **** on my fantasy team.

Regards,
Chris

As I mentioned in another thread, so many Pat's fans at Fed Ex field. Will be like a home game

Looking for a better offensive performance today and getting off to a 5-0 start. Our defense has been great this year, hopefully that continues today. Of course no injuries!!!

Go Pats!!!!!

Let's discuss!!

Ahhhh... It never feels like a fall Sunday until I see this post (though a mug of pumpkin-spice coffee helps)

Nugent is just like Ghost from 50 completely unreliable.

I hope they don’t put Richards on the field. My turrets will start up

I hope they don’t put Richards on the field. My turrets will start up
Didn’t realize you owned a castle, my lord.

Let's give a rousing welcome to our new kicker, The Nuge! "Here I come again now, baby!"

Gotta think his pass blocking / picking up the blitz is an issue. Plus if Sony can't find holes and we know Harris isn't shifty then he won't have success either.

Harris is no Gale Sayers by any means but in the limited amount of time that I saw him I thought he looked more shifty than Sony Michel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back