PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread Week 5 - Colts @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Vince and Mccouty mentioned why they didn't run. It'll fall on deaf ears though.

Reminder: Due to Amazon's ownership of Twitch, the entire game will be streaming for free (legally, mods) at the following link:

@ashley1992 You might want to consider adding the link to the first post, for people joining late. Thursday night games will all be free this year through Twitch.

Also worth noting that online streams tend to be a bit delayed, so if someone is checking the game thread simultaneously, they may see "spoilers" from people watching on TV.

One thought; if DE's Rivers and Davis are not deemed good enough to make the active roster, perhaps one of them should be cut to make room for a depth piece at some thin spot like running back.

2 RB’s = 5 Wide lighting them up

These color rush unis for the Pats aren’t horrible.

One thought; if DE's Rivers and Davis are not deemed good enough to make the active roster, perhaps one of them should be cut to make room for a depth piece at some thin spot like running back.
I think we are approaching that point.

Let's see how Simon progresses before cutting either one of them

Great to see Gronk out there making cuts.

Done, thanks Reamer

Reminder: Due to Amazon's ownership of Twitch, the entire game will be streaming for free (legally, mods) at the following link:

@ashley1992 You might want to consider adding the link to the first post, for people joining late. Thursday night games will all be free this year through Twitch.

anyone else catch Guy Fieri (DDD) on the Pat's sideline

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back