PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread Week 5 - Colts @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channeling your inner (drunk) Dikembe? :)

That was supposed to be yelling and pounding my keyboard. It's been ages since I've had a drink. I don't really like it.

After this game, colts might join the #metoo movement.

I know people only look at the bottomline and stats but Gordon is doing a good job creating space. Mostly for White so far.

If he had sat on the route -- as Brady expected -- on that one target he would have been on the stats sheet. But that doesn't matter as long as enables others to make a play.

Who should go off that Mount Rushmore?! Russell? Hard to drop Bird...but Brady obviously on there...that was stupid
How many championships did russell win 10-11? As great as he was i thought it was bird that should be dropped.

None of our receivers have done much, it’s been the James white show.

Against the zone he's just sitting down in the open space and taking the free five (or making it more) and versus man he is toasting whoever they put on him.

With their cover guys on Gordon and Edelman they simply don't have anyone that can cover him.

If the Pats gets too far ahead, think they will slow up or will they go full throttle because F the Colts?

Who should go off that Mount Rushmore?! Russell? Hard to drop Bird...but Brady obviously on there...that was stupid

Gotta choose between Ortiz and Williams. I’d keep Teddy Ballgame on there.

ETA...wait I don’t even know who they had on there. My four are Brady, Russell, Orr, Williams.

None of our receivers have done much, it’s been the James white show. Why would Brady try to force throws if the colts refuse to adjust to defending white. As a fantasy owner of dorsett and Gordon it’s not fun but B.B. don’t give a **** about our teams lol.
Jokes on you for having two Pats WRs on your fantasy team in the first place :D

Man if I was a colts fan I would be so over this. The pats have been their daddy for years now. Its embarrassing at this point.

I wish there was a picture of Pat Patriot throwing a horse shoe

So how many players are left standing from the Colts starting defense at this point? 6?

The sob story, narrative the commentaries are creating is laughable

Amazing to listen to the Fox analyst use the dropped Ebron pass as a "missed opportunity". WHAT????????. If completed it would have led to a 5 yd gain on a 3rd and 20. Of course no mention of the "missed opportunity" with the Edelman drop. A play which actually meant something. :rolleyes:

So far I like how the d has carried over. They werehelped by some missed chances but it's hard to complain about much.

Clearly Orr should be dropped from Rushmore, no one cares about Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore