PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 4 Panthers @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it were one game no biggie, but its more than that the defense hasn't played well never mind improve over the last four weeks. They make every qb look like a halll of famer, and are last in the leauge in defense, yards and points.

Yeah I get all that, the defense sucks. Not disagreeing. But it's now a one score game with 9 minutes left. This is a winnable game.

We have Brady and they don't, I wouldn't bet against us. And that doesn't make everything fine if we win, but counting us out when we're down 14 with a quarter to go is stupid.

How's what? TB will do his thing. If Carolina doesn't score a fg here at minimum, I'll tell my most embarrassing story ever.

Nobody cares enough about what you have to say to be interested. Also am pretty sure that there is a good chance that story happened in a live thread on this forum at some point.

Attachments

• 56450322-69BC-4E45-A3DB-33FABEAF6552.png
    56450322-69BC-4E45-A3DB-33FABEAF6552.png
    562.8 KB · Views: 2
Is it hypocritical to have 0 faith in the defense but always think you have a chance to win when your QB is the GOAT?

By the way, @slash83 you have zero balls. If you're going to call me out and talk that **** then at least back it up and go on record with what you believe. "The Bills have the most complete team in the division". Thanks for the laugh.

You said they're the most complete team in the division. I assumed that meant you think they would win. So you're in agreement that the Pats win the division then? Let's get you on record here.

I think they do win the division in the end I’ll agree with you on that. I said it’ll be a battle with with a joke of a defense that’s shown no signs of any improvement, matter of fact they looks worse and worse against putrid offenses.

You've absolutely got to consider an onside kick. You have too...

What if we just onside kick every time from here on out for the rest of the season? A bold strategy, I know, but the problem seems to be when the defense takes the field, so if we just take them out of the equation entirely, I really believe it can only be an improvement.

Okie dokie.

I think they do win the division in the end I’ll agree with you on that. I said it’ll be a battle with with a joke of a defense that’s shown no signs of any improvement, matter of fact they looks worse and worse against putrid offenses.
It won't be a battle at all. But if the D doesn't improve, this team is going nowhere in the postseason.

By the way, @slash83 you have zero balls. If you're going to call me out and talk that **** then at least back it up and go on record with what you believe. "The Bills have the most complete team in the division". Thanks for the laugh.

Right now they are more complete. You wanna see balls come I’ll whip em out for ya.

that ******** call on gilmore might cost us the game

Embarrassing communication issues in the secondary and the inability to defend Newton runs are costing us the game more than ref calls.

So let's get you in record... Buffalo is winning the division this year?
Patriots win this division even if we lose this game, but you can't deny this defense is having massive problems. Not a hot take anymore, but a pattern.

Flowers with another pressure. Strength and hands baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe