PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 3 Jets @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you’re going to get the yips, today is the day to get it out of the way.

You were his best friend 2 quarters ago.

I know trash when I see it and this kid is cooked

I love Gunner, everyone makes mistakes.

Do you remember Troy Brown's rookie season? He was bonkers scary back there returning punts.

We had a returner who muffed a punt a few years ago and he got cut the next week.

Has Edelman been officially ruled Out yet?

Maybe Gunnar gave the points?

Friggin Gunner...#%^*!!!

Last one he didn't fair catch, I told my son, "He's going to get killed or he's going to fumble. He's trying to do too much."

Learning experience...or cut when Watson is activated.

Can we end the Gunner feel good story...has he done ANYTHING positive other than a 3 yd punt return
I’m starting to love this guy. He is like Winovich : relentless.

D didn't give up the 7 but it counts against their numbers....some might not be too happy with Gunner right now

My PTS looking better and at least it wasnt the D giving it up. Thats all the positive i have about that

Does anyone actually care at all ?

Seriously who gives a ****.

Guarantee you Belichick does, Thou Shall Not Put The Ball On The Ground

Well I did pick 30 to 9 in the points contest. Wonder if the Jets can get a safety on us.

I love Gunner, everyone makes mistakes.

Do you remember Troy Brown's rookie season? He was bonkers scary back there returning punts.

This kid gonna get cut twice in one month by bill so I'm comfortable in my assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back