PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 3 Jets @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo the Pats gameplan here should be to get Tom off the field as quickly as possible.

Get out to a big lead and then sit Brady if possible. I think you guys have some oline issues right? Williams is bound to scheme some blitzes that get a free runner.

Last thing you want is Adams coming free at Brady.

Thuney seems to be the swing OT.

Nice. Entire starting LB corps is out.

Going into the season I said to myself, "Week 3 in NE, I'd love to see how an entire LB corps of backups will do vs Bill n Brady!"

Zolak : sunglasses & difficulty pronouncing “Drew”.

Hello Everyone! Another game day for the boys in red, white and blue! I hope for a runaway game with no injuries on either side. Let's keep it clean and keep improving.

Not right now. Dante made it clear Joe stays at lg so that at least 4 of 5 spots have continuity.(he's incl. Karras,makes sense,hes been here awhile).

Not right now. Dante made it clear Joe stays at lg so that at least 4 of 5 spots have continuity.(he's incl. Karras,makes sense,hes been here awhile).
did you actually read what I'm saying?

I hope we see a good running game today from Michel et al , I will probably be wrong but it seems to have stuttered along so far and not hit full speed

I hope Michel catches a couple of passes. He’s not going to accomplish much on the ground until the defenses stop loading the box when he’s in the game.

Two days after Scar said they wanted to leave him at LG. Going into a game with a LT who’s only been on the 12 days, a RT returning from a shoulder injury and only one active TE, you’d think today might be the day to dress 8 OLinemen, but Cunningham is inactive.

I hope Michel catches a couple of passes. He’s not going to accomplish much on the ground until the defenses stop loading the box when he’s in the game.
He can still be productive but being less predictable could be helpful.

He's saying that with Cunningham inactive, with an injury, Thuney would back up at T

If something happens to Cannon or Newhouse during the game today, who plays tackle? Note Cunningham and Benenoch are inactive today.

You referring to the Pats or the GDT posters?
I was thinking of the team, but you know what, it also can apply to the board . . . maybe more than the team. LOL

CANNON IS ACTIVE!!!

Let's hope the risk of re-injury is low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST