PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 2 Pats @ Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary to think that Dorsett can be a nice weapon as well as he gets used to the offense.

I agree. Right now he looks uncertain and he's still doing a decent job.

Romo called the game clock down to the second on that hurry up FG. Downright laughable how much better he is than Simms.

He is the best guy CBS has right now. I hope he tries to keep himself mentally in QB mode for a while because the insight he provides is just amazing and it would be a shame if that would fade for the more plain useless commentary.

I know the Saints D is terrible, but THIS IS SUPER FUN. I love seeing the offense click like this.
Yeah, they're really struggling on D right now.

Next week will be a bigger test at Gillette, for sure.

Romo called the game clock down to the second on that hurry up FG. Downright laughable how much better he is than Simms.
Romo is an excellent announcer. He needs to replace collinsworth asap.

Romos on point with almost everything

Except for when he called Brees, Brady. Except when he said that NO was going with a play-action and they handed it off.. Except when he said that there was motion and NO just snapped the ball.. Except his fixation on Develin and other teams not using FBs (Bills, Ravens, Chargers, Cowboys, et al)..

I don't even care that Gronk dropped that TD...

I'm just so happy to see him and Brady playing well, you guys have no idea how happy that makes me

Romo is an excellent announcer. He needs to replace collinsworth asap.
For now i stick with him replacing sims. Besides different networks.

Neither of you understand what a pass rush really is. Your comments are proof of that. The Pats have pressured Brees quite a bit already in this game.. Just because it's not to your liking doesn't mean it's non-existent.

This whining about the Pass Rush by certain parties is a pretty consistent theme. Despite the Pats ending up in the top 5 on Sacks, Pressures and Hits..
It's not like they put 30 up on us... 13 not terrible ... They responded much better than they did end of first half last week.

LOL... Colts are beating the Cardinals. 10-3 at the half.

I think this is a good easy D for the Pats to figure things out against. They still have not fully worked out how to attack the short middle of the field yet and where everyone fits but that hasn't hurt them this game.

I would like to see them throw more passes there to try to figure it out. I assume White and Burkhead will do a lot to solve issues there but it seems to be one part of the field they have not looked to attack too much.

Just checked into the thread here at halftime to say Romo is fabulous, AND IM guessing Im far from the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents