PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 2 Pats @ Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Let's hope for a big bounce back win today, improvements on both offense and defense and of course no more injuries!!!!!

Doug Kyed‏Verified account @DougKyed 1m1 minute ago
Patriots inactives WR Matthew Slater S Nate Ebner WR Danny Amendola LB Dont'a Hightower DT Vincent Valentine OL Cole Croston LaAdrian Waddle

Off topic, it's great to open on Thursday night to kick off the season (even better if you win,) but there's something *about* a normal Sunday afternoon football game. No glamor, no pageantry, just getting back to work. (And no I don't think we lost "because of pageantry..." it's just nice when it's football again not glitz.)

My freaking wife stole my son for the day. House is going to be dead.

"But you said it was ok...." No I didn't. WTF?

There is a lot of experience missing on the field. This is especially so if you factor in retirement (Ninko), FA losses (Long, Bennett), and injuries (more experienced players on there than usual).

Hoping the extra few days between the opener and today were helpful in getting younger/newer players up to speed.

My freaking wife stole my son for the day. House is going to be dead.

"But you said it was ok...." No I didn't. WTF?
Did he do something to get grounded for four games?

Just a reminder to everyone:

Rather than asking "can someone give me a link to stream the game"?

All you have to do is type in to google the words 'reddit nfl streams'. Those links will appear at kickoff.

Please do not post links here on this thread... thanks.

Howe: 5 things to watch in Patriots vs. Saints

The Saints don’t exactly have a great defense like the Chiefs. Heck, they just allowed Vikings quarterback Sam Bradford to be named NFC Offensive Player of the Week. So the Patriots’ offensive coming-out party was on hold for a week, but it should absolutely happen today in the Big Easy.

. . .

More than anything, the Patriots have to shore up their communication issues, which came to roost on Tyreek Hill’s 75-yard touchdown catch as the most obvious example. Aside from that, Brees will feast on matchup advantages, and the Pats’ second linebacker will be in the spotlight, whether it’s David Harris, Elandon Roberts or safety Jordan Richards. Everything from Week 1 was fixable for the Pats defense, but it’s never fun to have to fix things on the fly with Brees waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe