PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 2 Pats @ Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
So unless you have an All-Pro S AND an All-Pro CB, you're screwed on defense vs. us.
Scary to think that Dorsett can be a nice weapon as well as he gets used to the offense.

I have to say that I'm enjoying Romo's commentary. I've never been his biggest fan, but I love how he's able to point out how incredible some of the little things Brady does are, like his footwork. The old farts are never gonna catch that.
Don't remember Tony jumping on board the Pats Hate Train...

Brady with nearly 300 yards in the first half. Incredible showing.

Interesting . I was wondering why Coleman was SO wide open. Was it a miscommunication? Was it a bad read? Or what. Well it looks like the Staints have taken the pick play to new heights with the "down field pick". Not a penalty, but simplay a great play design.

It will be interesting to see what the Pats can do to defend it......if they can do anything at all on the fly.

Gilmore got pushed down on the play by another NO Receiver..

A majority of the teams in the league would have botched that hurried field goal attempt. Maybe more. Good job.

I love that Peterson is a non factor. Hope he fits

First half possessions graphic

Attachments

• UCScreenshot20170917142625.png
    UCScreenshot20170917142625.png
    413.4 KB · Views: 5
Well executed play to put Butler in a box but if he had stayed back a bit he could have gotten a better angle.

I agree but getting downvotes by the bozos out here that dont know what an illegal pick is.

Happy that Pitt and Balt have to deal with each other

GRONK come on man!! How do you drop that?%!!!! They left points on the field. That should have been a TD!!

I'll hold, grab and clutch you for 20 plus yards and then spin you around and we will see if you can orient yourself at the absolute last split second to catch a football traveling 70-80 mph

I know the Saints D is terrible, but THIS IS SUPER FUN. I love seeing the offense click like this.

GRONK come on man!! How do you drop that?%!!!! They left points on the field. That should have been a TD!!
Gronk's going to be okay, I expect he'll be in top form as the season progresses. I think we will really need him in December and January (and February).

Pretty consistent theme....but a lot of times secondary personnel looks lost out there...seems like a fair amount of miscommunication

Neither of you understand what a pass rush really is. Your comments are proof of that. The Pats have pressured Brees quite a bit already in this game.. Just because it's not to your liking doesn't mean it's non-existent.

This whining about the Pass Rush by certain parties is a pretty consistent theme. Despite the Pats ending up in the top 5 on Sacks, Pressures and Hits..

Offense is doing great with the exception of some pass protecting but Brady has shined in spite of it. Their defense should wear down the further we get into this game.

If the defense stops giving up the big plays we should rout these guys. Brees is great though, some of the passes were just beautiful.

Kudos to the defense for making red zone stops, that has been key to opening up this lead a bit.

Saints should run some trick plays in the second half if they want a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes