PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Week 17 - NE @ BUF

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t be mad it’s how I celebrate with the smurf.
If Zappe leads this team to another come behind win you're going to busy deleting a lot of dumbness.

I don't think zappe is bright enough to get too high or too low......he also isn't bright enough to make pre snap reads, change plays at the line, or look through multiple progressions

His strength is his weakness
Agreed. He has good confidence and does not get phased. He even has some pocket composure. However his weaknesses are glaring. He cannot read the defense, holds onto the ball too long and makes dumb mistakes every game.

The fact that the Patriots are still in this game does not say much for Allen and the Bills.

Zappe fever! Zappe time! Zappe TD!

Smart play by Zappe there to get rid of it instead of trying to make something happen.

I don't think zappe is bright enough to get too high or too low......he also isn't bright enough to make pre snap reads, change plays at the line, or look through multiple progressions

His strength is his weakness
That's actually a huge strength of his in college. The dude was a coach on the field... may be why he set the TD and passing yards record in FBS.

Can't believe he fell asleep in his own end zone.

If Zappe leads this team to another come behind win you're going to busy deleting a lot of dumbness.
Why? It won’t move the needle at all, he’s a smurf that has no business starting for any team. Hilarious watching low information fans like you wave yer Pom poms and get all triggered when I make fun of your boy.

Need a First Down here.

Zappe had five if he ran

Blitz incoming

conservative ******** thanks Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk