PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Week 17 - NE @ BUF

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The result is expected. This puts us temporarily up to the #3 overall pick according to Tankathon.

But if we beat the Jets next week we could drop as far as 6th place depending on if the other teams lose.

I dunno what to else to say but losing 1 more game would go a LONG way to assuring the future.

A top 3 pick vs pick #6 is a huge difference in a draft with 3 top elite prospects.

People who celebrated last week were stupid as hell and this is why.

The result is expected. This puts us temporarily up to the #3 overall pick according to Tankathon.

But if we beat the Jets next week we could drop as far as 6th place depending on if the other teams lose.

I dunno what to else to say but losing 1 more game would go a LONG way to assuring the future.

A top 3 pick vs pick #6 is a huge difference in a draft with 3 top elite prospects.
#2 now pending Seattle vs. Pitt game.

Pats HAVE to lose next week.

at #2 now, a win against the Jets could very easily drop Pats to #6. They must lose!!

Special thanks to @Ross12 as he helped me figure out the formula, which is what allowed me to put it together. I just have to adjust some things before I post the link here.
I work with Excel a lot at work so I can typically find a bug in a formula with enough elbow grease. Lol

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back