PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Week 17 - NE @ BUF

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If NE loses next week, they will get a QB if wanted. It’s that simple.

I don’t see 3 QB’s going in a row. Maybe not even 2.

I’m so torn at which QB is the top,
There’s like 5 guys, you may want a coach like Harbaugh or Ben Johnson to have say or insight on the QB.

Can’t get it wrong again.
Getting a top WR like Harrison then coming back up for A QB maybe the best move.

No one is beating the Ravens this year.
Lamar head and shoulders above every other QB.
I had really hoped Pats would trade 2 first rounders to ravens in preseason.
Would have been greatest trade in Boston sports history. Oh well
Wait till the playoffs come around....

My thoughts:

1.Defense severely under manned is elite.
Can hang with anyone
2.Next season I'm expecting not 1 WR not
named pop Douglas to be here.
3.2 WRs that Bill paid are not on the field
@archstanton543

Look who's playing on defense. Still competing.
That's right KB the best WR on the team bill didn't give any extension too.

And that miss put us at #3
Just wait until the MIA loss gets processed... it may put us back up top... then we'll need to root for SEA HARD.

Doesn't the Seahawks have to win for the Pats to be 2?
No, because other games didn’t go Pats way for Tie breaker. Saints needed to lose, as did a few others. I think anyway based on tankathon sim

In honor of our illustrious receiving corps, I for one cannot wait for the “Stink - Stank - Stunk Bowl” next week with our old friends the Jets. The excitement will be palpable, and what better way to honor the 2021 NFL Draft than to start the #2 and #15 picks, Wilson & Jones?! There’ll be picks galore and speaking of picks, one team *may* come away with the chance to roll that dice one more time in that ultimate fame of chance to select one of Mssrs. Williams, Maye, or Daniels and then we wait till Next Year to see if we get to leave football purgatory… oh yeah, “ Happy New Year”!!

Pats hurt Allen. So many moralolol victories
Soooo glad this game went down like this. Can't wait to get our QB in April!

Reactions: sb1
Oh ****….Miami loss has us dead tie with Wash.

Both .515 SOS.

Go Seahawks!

The result is expected. This puts us temporarily up to the #3 overall pick according to Tankathon.

But if we beat the Jets next week we could drop as far as 6th place depending on if the other teams lose.

I dunno what to else to say but losing 1 more game would go a LONG way to assuring the future.

A top 3 pick vs pick #6 is a huge difference in a draft with 3 top elite prospects.

@Ian Why no post game thread?

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back