PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 17 - Jets @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to get this in before the "Cliff! Brady's done!" crew get to crying in the post game:

First Second Third drive stalled ended because James White dropped a catchable pass the Patriots scored a touchdown, not because of a Brady failure.

I did like that dive dorsett made for an extra couple yards. Didn’t go unnoticed.
If they can get him just a little more space on that route he can run by lots of people

Brady is so bad!!!! Man can’t ever hit any over the shoulder throws. No arm. Horrible. Hoyer time.

Cliff is here.

***Joke - for people who don’t understand.

Don’t call it a comeback. Brady been here for years

I honestly think Brady was playing hurt with an injury that no one knows about. He’s looked like classic TB today.
I think it’s partly what you state and partly a secondary with so many injuries and suspensions that it would struggle guarding Alabama today.

Seems TB12 is past it...

All we need is a 3 games worth of old Gronk to appear now.

Patriots with the killer instinct early. Recent weeks have seen too much not stepping on the throat early.

Ok, D no points, lets go

Not a good sign for Clayborn that he's inactive again. At least last week you could argue him being inactive was just part of the game plan to contain Josh Allen.
Another healthy scratch. He has not been effective all year long. Just a signing that hasn’t worked out.

What happened to muscle brain? Oh, Pats are winning. Sorry.

You can make an argument that Dorsett is more synergistic for this offense than Josh Gordon

Dorsett still has the prettiest catch of the year, that snag right off the turf coupled with the sommersault for the td.

Going to be interesting if this team can run on the Texans/Chargers/Ravens and maintain balance or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes