PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 17 Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he had Michel, White, Burkhead and Bolden ahead of him. Just like White had Blount, Ridley, Vereen and Bolden ahead of him during his rookie year.

We could really break it down and look at the fact that Burkhead and Bolden have both played on coverage units so they also bring that versatility to the roster. I could be wrong, but I don't believe that Harris has that versatility, does he?

Apparently not yet but I agree with your previous post. I'll wait to see what happens over the next year or so before I call it a wasted pick.

With everything else going on with the offense over the season having veteran RBs in the backfield may have been part of the reasoning behind for why he hasn't played.

Let's GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Gumbel and Green as a crew

Let's GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss? :D

I expect to key on FB play. I think Roberts has grown in this pivotal, needed role.

He will run forever if they leak him out into the flat on play action, I doubt anyone would bother to cover him.

Where? ;):D

Because he had Michel, White, Burkhead and Bolden ahead of him. Just like White had Blount, Ridley, Vereen and Bolden ahead of him during his rookie year.

We could really break it down and look at the fact that Burkhead and Bolden have both played on coverage units so they also bring that versatility to the roster. I could be wrong, but I don't believe that Harris has that versatility, does he?
I don’t recall him playing on kickoff or coverage units in his last year at Alabama but I don’t remember prior to that. Nevertheless, that he couldn’t land on one of those teams strengthens the fact that he’s not guaranteed a spot on next year’s roster.

In related news, Andrew Siciliano from the Red Zone channel looks like Bat Boy.

Bat_Boy.PNG

Andrew%20Siciliano.jpg

damn, thought we would have had a sack on that play

The last time we played this team, AB was on the squad. Thanks kraft

Nice job by Fitz

Are we getting the good or bad Paul Bunyan today?

Ugh... Miami came to play. Someone tell them to roll over and play dead.

I, for one, am not counting out Miami or Fitz in this game. They are more than capable of giving us a bad day and ruining our BYE opportunity.

So, as always: F*** Miami!

Fitzfizzle doesn't even recognize the blitz.. did he really graduate from Harvard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe