PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 17 Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
A win today and we're the number 2 seed with the all important bye and a week off. Here is my wish list for today:
-Continue to build on last weeks performance, especially offensively, where we were able to run the ball the best we have all year
-No more injuries
- Finish the season 13-3

Want to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year!!!

Go Pats!!!

Let's discuss!!

Didn't realize how important J Jones was to this defense, if he sits out today and we win, he'll have two weeks to heal and get ready for probably KC.

Doug Kyed
16m

Michel and Jones are working out in front of strength and conditioning coach Moses Cabrera, RBs coach Ivan Fears and CBs coach Mike Pellegrino now.

A win, no injuries, and get the team rested and healed up. That's what they need. I just don't want to see any surprises from the Dolphins today.

Hopefully we can put the game away early and pull starters and Brady.

To show some sparks in passing game.Maybe another magic connection with a TD between Tom and Harry.

See you in 2020, Harris.

Good to see J Jones is active and he's good to go. Wonder if they will manage his workload today.

Jason McCourty will have played 8 snaps in his last 6 games.

Last edited:
See you in 2020, Harris.
I'm annoyed but whatever. If Sony is healthy then lets continue to instill confidence in the running game. Last 5 games 130ypg.

Hard to believe that this is the last game of the regular season. It went faster than ever. We never could have imagined we'd have a stretch like this one with B&B, but here we are again. We've been blessed.

Go Pats !!!

Harris not playing again , who could we have picked in the 3rd round and would have contributed......drafting another wasted pick

I’m almost positive at this point that Harris is a Burkhead replacement for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back